Interesting. I'd want to see one shoot before parting with any cash though.

The main thing I'm concerned about is it says it's got a 30cm barrel, which occurs to me is very short.

An LG110 Match Light is 45cm, and an Anschutz 8001 Junior is 67cm as a barrelled action (so I'm guessing 50cm+ barrel).
The Feinwerkbaus vary from about 42cm to 67cm.

The Edge is 40-50% shorter than many of it's rivals and shorter than many carbines. To put it into perspective, an Olympic Free Pistol also has a 30cm barrel.

That said, it's also a Walther barrel, which suggests it should be of reasonable quality.

Probably not a bad fit for small juniors, but for £700 you could pick up a second hand Anschutz, FWB or Steyr.

I'd see if you can get a demonstrator to have a play with and see:
(a) How well it is capable of shooting (in the hands of your club's best shooter, or benchrested or something)
(b) How your juniors like it

I may be wrong and it may be fiendishly accurate, but the short barrel is a concern for me. I appreciate that being short and light is the entire point in a gun for juniors, but I would suspect that many juniors will outgrow it quickly and be looking to move onto something heavier and longer (Anschutz/Steyr/FWB/Walther), although I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.