Thread: r10?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with the standard r-10 .22 i had, the furthest consistancy was only 80yards.

i have done 70 yards now and i once i found the aim point was a bit windy i hit a .177 jsb tin 7 out of the 10 shots i was very impressed with it still hoping to try further i have empty chicken sheds at the min and they are 250 foot long dont know how many yards it is but iim gona try it

Quote Originally Posted by kev00 View Post
    i have done 70 yards now and i once i found the aim point was a bit windy i hit a .177 jsb tin 7 out of the 10 shots i was very impressed with it still hoping to try further i have empty chicken sheds at the min and they are 250 foot long dont know how many yards it is but iim gona try it
    yep at this distance i found it started to struggle and would miss targets this size.

i might get on abit better because its .177 but its good fun when you hit a target at this range.

I have only managed to hit a coke bottle top @ 55yards with mine, never tryied past that.

I was quite inpresed with my self, hit it within 3 shots, and that was sitting on a tree root with the rifle rested on my knee.

I had mine worked on by Tench/Tweeky, off a bi-pod its pellet on pellet @ 50yards (in the right conditions that is, no wind ect)

Forgot to add mine is .22

pux146 is offline Paul is my little Pongo bitch
    At the range i visit i can hit a zeroing target with the spinner in the centre at 70yds using a bis mags .177 this is in a sheltered outside environment.

bsa r10 mk2

what is the best pellets for the bsa r10 mk2, long range and accuracy in 22???