Thread: 2012 SiHFT DATES....URGENT ATTN.

Thumbs up 2012 SiHFT DATES....URGENT ATTN.

Hi guys,could I please formally ask the SiHFT captains,you know who you are lol,to please discuss and sort out the dates for the 2012 SiHFT series a tad earlier than usual,as myself and a colleague work at Gatwick,in the Security Operation,and our leave for next year needs to be put in place earlier than usual due to the high numbers of passengers coming in and out of the Airport in the time of the Olympics ! So....we just need dates guys please,BY NOVEMBER IF POSSIBLE,venues can be worked on after if you like,we just need the dates,many thanks guys,sorry to be a pain
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    .....and can all shoots start at 9.00am?

.....and can we have a seniors section with prizes to 10th place?

.....and can all targets be especially easy for left-handers?

.....and can you make sure that no peg position makes the blood rush to my head?

.....and can you stop my back aching on the day after the comp?

.....and.......
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

I like your style Charles but something tells me that if you thought this year was a tad on the hard side,then you see what's in store for 2012
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

Understand where you are coming from

Trouble is, it takes us ages and dozens of emails to make sure as many people are kept happy as is humanly possible.
    We need to factor in UKAHFT dates (not announced yet i don't think) along with the usual 'regular' major shoots and all of our opens...etc etc..

Trust me i hope it gets sorted easily as will the other captains i can assure you

Great to know that you are already chomping at the bit!
    XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Understand where you are coming from

Trouble is, it takes us ages and dozens of emails to make sure as many people are kept happy as is humanly possible.
    We need to factor in UKAHFT dates (not announced yet i don't think) along with the usual 'regular' major shoots and all of our opens...etc etc..

Trust me i hope it gets sorted easily as will the other captains i can assure you

Great to know that you are already chomping at the bit!
    XX
    What he said. We'll try (and, yes, I know we're trying ), but cannot promise.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member