Thread: nemesisi a bit out of thr ordinary.

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

nemesisi a bit out of thr ordinary.

just picked up this little baby form my fav gun shop,nestling in the shadows,
    a silver nemesis with a difference .
    a walther lother barrel with a fitted silencer ;makes a rather odd muzzle retort.
    but its producing nice groupings!.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...n/DSCF5457.jpg
    Last edited by red bob; 17-09-2011 at 05:03 PM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

It suits it Bob,, does it splat paintballs all over or make a nice neat hole?
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

nemesisi

Hi had a play with a black one last Sunday its a .22 it had a webley scope fitted but seemed low on power, what sort of money do the make as its for sale. your silver one looks the 'dogs' being cheeky what did you pay for it?

Silencer? Blimey - I have two of them and they just go "phut" in standard mode.

Nice find though

That looks good, Bob.
    I wondered if anyone else had done this barrel/silencer mod
    The factory prototype is in my sig site.
    As Paul says, they don't make a lot of noise anyway, but it's good to have something different.
    Thanks to Coburn, I've just picked up another 'Gold' plated Nemesis, so that's two of the 14 produced accounted for.

ahh i knew this would bring the nemesis fans out of the woodwork,i paid around £80 which i considered about right considering work done and condition,the moderator has changed the tone rather than the loudness. i think the two tone accompanied by the silver moderator works well. what attracted my interest was the effort to have this quality barrel fitted with the machined adapter in one and a moderator that has been made with an eye to quality of manufacture,hi dave two gold examples !! you really know where to look,ive yet to see a yellow or an orange one although protek have what was once a red/orange one painted black ;i was tempted to do a refurb but theres no telling what the condition is under the paint job.john was saying he tried a low power example ,a common prob i have come across is the barrel slipping forward creating an airgap at the breech seal,this is given away by a crack rather than a phut on discharge also on gamo compacts. i haven't done any painball splatting in the back garden martini since the present mrs red bob complained that her fav garden ornaments had acquired weird orange splashes on them

I remember Vic telling me about the overpainted orange/red Nemesis, but I didn't realise he still had it.
    I presume he doesn't want to sell it.
    I would have stripped the pistol and removed the overpainting by now. If the original finish is in poor condition, it can always be resprayed.

i saw it on the sales shelf so i would imagine its up for grabs ,dont know what hes asking for it.

Nemesisi Bob? Is this one made just for the girls??

ATB
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    i saw it on the sales shelf so i would imagine its up for grabs ,dont know what hes asking for it.
    Bob, it's now mine and you should have an email.

hi david ,e mail replied to.

o dear eric just seen my typo on the heading ,theres no helping me .