Thread: Anics 3003 blackbird

Anics 3003 blackbird

Has anyone used or know much about this co2 pistol? I'm looking at getting one but thought I'd see if people have any views/opinions on it before I departed with my money?!

Thanks a lot

Gilo

Quote Originally Posted by gilo1054 View Post
    Has anyone used or know much about this co2 pistol? I'm looking at getting one but thought I'd see if people have any views/opinions on it before I departed with my money?!

Thanks a lot

Gilo
    Hi gilo

I have just read your post. I own an Anics 3003. They are basically an updated version of the Skiff 3000. Just the metal casing is different. As far as the pistols go. They are quite powerful. I bought my one from a fella off this site and prior to my ownership of this pistol. He did a few tweaks to it. He lightened the trigger and slightly increased the velocity. I tested it against Umarex CP88 and CP99 and it was more powerful than those. The trigger unmodified is as stiff as hell and the gun is very noisey. The Skiff A3000 is much more quieter in operation. Anics are renouned for the magazines jamming. But if you use the correct pellets which are the shorter length ones, Bisley Bullets, BSA Storm etc. Use will minimize jamming. Other than that. I'm very happy with Blackbird and will never part with it. They are not as common as the A3000 or A9000s. If you can get one these days.Then you are lucky.

Thats great, thanks a lot for your help. I'm going to get one just need to find someone whose selling one now!!

Cheers

Thats great, thanks a lot for your help. I'm going to get one just need to find someone whose selling one now!!

Cheers
    Good luck in your search. Don't forget to try these forums where they sell the occasional Anics pistols. I have seen a Blackbird sell on one of these sites.

/forums/forum.php

http://umarexboysclubforum.myfineforum.org/index.php

Try these forums from time to time. You may get lucky.

Vintage

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    Good luck in your search. Don't forget to try these forums where they sell the occasional Anics pistols. I have seen a Blackbird sell on one of these sites.

/forums/forum.php

http://umarexboysclubforum.myfineforum.org/index.php

Try these forums from time to time. You may get lucky.

Vintage
    Hi there

There is an Anics Berkut A202 for sale here:-/forums/private-sales-airguns-related-items/116182-anics-berkut-2002-sale-only-1-day-old-pics-included.html

www.anics.com/en/products/?Id=171

Vintage

Hi vintage,

Thanks for the advice! Iv managed to find a stockist in oxfordshire who is ordering one in for me so hopefully in the next couple of weeks i'l be in possession of one!

Thanks for your help

Hi vintage,

Thanks for the advice! Iv managed to find a stockist in oxfordshire who is ordering one in for me so hopefully in the next couple of weeks i'l be in possession of one!

Thanks for your help
    Fantastic! You will love the Blackbird.