Thread: Kibworth Pistol Competition - September results

Kibworth Pistol Competition - September results

Hi all and thanks to all of you who made the effort to attend. We got away with better weather than I expected and I hope the new format didn't cause too much anxiety. With all the soil being deposited on the Kibworth HF?T firing line, it was the best I could think of. Feedback from those I spoke to was very positive though, so if people prefer it set out like it was, then I will continue to do so.

Anyway, without further ado, the scores can be found HERE.

I don't appear to have received Mick Goss Snr's 6yd NSRA targets though, so if anyone see's Mick before I do, can you check to see if he handed them in please.

All the best everyone and hopefully see you at the next one.
    Bob
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Brilliant day, brilliant course, the new format was a winner in my opinion. Thanks Bobski & Co.

Craig.

Bob. is offline I think I'll keep with "Registered User" then
    I agree with Craig, I thought the new format was a winner, I really enjoyed it. Top marks. Thanks guys.

Well done to Bernard, who was the only person to knock down the first target!

Bob.
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

New Format

Have to admit the new layout is a winner,

I personally liked being able to shoot through pods of three or more pistol targets,

The shorter distances also suited me as a disabled person as the pain level was acceptable and did not detract from my shooting so much,

Baggers if you are reading this, Bobski earned this one Mate

As for hitting the first target Bob cheers Mate,

Thanks to Team Goss, Paul and Will for the company and Flak!