Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rhino 2.5-10x26 Mil Dot Scope

Hi Smithy,there are a few manufactures offering similar formats to this - a google search should bring up a few choices.
    Life without happiness is no life at all.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by markmac View Post
    Hi Smithy,there are a few manufactures offering similar formats to this - a google search should bring up a few choices.
    I tried the Google search and could not find anything, any more clues please?

Similar scope

Tactical Scope 1-10×24

http://www.marchscopes.co.uk/wp-cont...02/1-10-24.jpghttp://www.marchscopes.co.uk/wp-cont...ctical1pic.gif
    Tactical Scope 1-10×24

This scope is capable of facing a wide range of tactical and hunting situations. One full rotation of the elevation and windage adjustment dials is 25 MOA, and one click is ¼ MOA. Additionally, with the capability to set any position as the zero point in elevation, you will never lose your starting calibration. Elevation and windage axes each have a total adjustment range of 200 MOA.
    The scope is equipped with a second focal plane MTR-2 reticle, available in two versions: TM -Model: MTR-2 without illumination TI -Model: MTR-2 with red crosshair illumination (variable intensity in 4 steps) T-Model; Cross-hair , DE-Plex Reticle.
    Reticles Available

Similar scopes not the exact one
    Last edited by markmac; 06-05-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    [QUOTE

Similar scopes not the exact one [/QUOTE]

Thank you for taking time to do that. Both scopes look really splendid.

I bought one of the leupold m2 style 3.5-10x25 irmd sw focus scope from bravo 2 zero off that evil place and was astounded at what i got. A full leup clone in a leup box

Clarity was exellent I was gobsmacked for the price. so was my son who now has it permanently So I bought another on the spec of the first and received same scope in same leup box but it was absolute garbage compared to the first. So you pays yours money and take a chance with that scope imo. hth

Quote Originally Posted by markmac View Post
    Hi Pablo,yes it was a very reasonable deal

Very pleased with the scope,much better than I expected to be honest.Pity there are not more about,It is a shame that they are no longer imported as I expect Rhino would sell them like hot cakes (whatever that means).Excellent format for HFT & Hunting.

Yep picked up a very nice bargain.
    HI , I bought two last year the first a 6 -24x 40 an dthe other 6 -24x 50 both rhino both been on a shelf for a while I have the 40mm lens on my s200 and the 50mm lens on my .17 HMR . Paid £70.00 each for them and was told they where 25% less than retail price to clear them out .so would make them around the £100. mark. they are both very good scopes .

alb, Monty

bumped up for Dave

i had one these Rhino scopes after seeing a review in one of the mags a while ago - got it from the Bisley shop IIRC.

Well built, but i couldn't get on with it - always had issues aligning my eye to the ocular correctly, so found it very unforgiving with regards to parallax error.

Anyway, its gone now - but the FFP was a nice touch though!

atb
    jon
    'Windage & Elevation, Miss. Langdon - Windage & Elevation!'

I know this is a old thread, but i've just brought one new from pelpex. I agree it's a cracking little scope, i paid 80 pound for mine, I put it on my theoben .22. Used it in woodland and was well pleased. Next test for me will be a spot of rabbit shooting out in the open.

I think Protec were offering these a short while back, maybe worth giveing them a buzz.