Thread: Wasp pellets old stock type

Wasp pellets old stock type

The Old type well made Wasp pellets, one full tin .22. 5,5mm and one full tin .22 5.6mm, tins Vgc,, pellets mint. £12.50 plus postage for each tin.
    Last edited by HW777; 20-09-2011 at 08:05 AM. Reason: more info

edbear2 Guest
    Hi, I will take these please as long as they are branded ELEY on the tin, and the tin lid is Blue........ie. your description could mean either 5.5 (purple lid), or 5.6 (blue lid).

I only require 5.6mm / blue lid pellets, ...so if this means one tin, then I will have one, if both then both please.

Hope this makes sense, will be unable to re-check thread until 6.00pm tonight.

Regards,

Ed.

And if there not what Ed wants i will take them both
    Jim

Hi Ed, they are the old well made Wasps, not sure if your wanting just the 5.6 ones or both tins ? I have edited my post, as there £12.50 a tin Plus postage. I to will not be back on line till late this evening, Jim, if Ed only wants one of the tins, your second in line for the other. Cheers HW55T

Does it say "ELEY WASP" on the tins or "WASP"

That will clear up any confusion
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    Does it say "ELEY WASP" on the tins or "WASP"

That will clear up any confusion
    No confusion Matty, they are the Bees knees, made long before eley broken there old moulds.

edbear2 Guest
    Hello again, just the 5.6mm ones please! (one tin), please PM preferred payment method once you have a total please,

thanks and regards, Ed

(the above with the guarantee please that they are "Eley" branded on the tin!)
    Last edited by edbear2; 20-09-2011 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    No confusion Matty, they are the Bees knees, made long before eley broken there old moulds.
    I was not confused, but you never mentioned the word "ELEY" in any of your posts
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Hello again, just the 5.6mm ones please! (one tin), please PM preferred payment method once you have a total please,

thanks and regards, Ed

Yes Ed, they are the real deal, Eley Wasps 5.6 with Guarantee that they are.
    Last edited by HW777; 20-09-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post

thanks and regards, Ed

Hi Ed, ive tryed to pm you but your inbox is full, Pellets are in the post to you.

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    Hi Ed, ive tryed to pm you but your inbox is full, Pellets are in the post to you.
    Hi, many thanks, have cleared read messages so should be O.K. now!

Ed

I don't know what all the confusion was about....