Thread: Any intrest in these nowadays for target shooting

Any intrest in these nowadays for target shooting

After having some arthritic pain in my wrists I have been unable to shoot. I never managed to find a decent club where I live that I could get into and use, I have other established evening meetings and now my lad seems to have more of a social life than me or the missus I find we are carting him to various things.

I would like a little insight.....do shooters still like the Steyr LP50 multi shot target pistol?
    I don't see many around for sale so cant gauge interest or price, any ideas as to what price these go for?

Its a Harry Preston pistol and I have it boxed and comes with tools and right hand medium grip
    Black with blue cylinders - I am the second owner and I have shot about 750 pellets
    not a lot I know it was hardly used when I got it - I also have a 300bar 10 or 12ltr dive cylinder with fill valve and connection for the Steyr cylinders date on dive cylinder is 2009/10 so 5 years from then 2014 before retest cylinder also has a rubber foot so it stands up.

This is a self contained shooting kit I suppose, so what should I ask for it?

Condition is pristine

Cheers.

I will put is on the for sale section when I know what to ask
    One day we will all be equal

Hi Meladdo, There is an excellent club in Wigan - The Wigan Target Club, I joined mid May. There are a few shooters with LP 50s. When you know your asking price, I could ask around and see if any of the members are interested so that you could do a ftf deal.
    Evo 10 Compact.

Sorry to hear of your problems - it's a great shame if you have to give up on pistol shooting.
    The LP50's regarded as the best air pistol for rapid fire events.
    I bought one s/h last year for £800 (they are £1350 new)
    Your air cylinder's worth at least £120 (they are £200 new).
    Hope this might help.
    Regards
    sj

Thanks for the replies

I have been having a little look at what some dealers are selling these at used and asking prices do seem to be on the high side imho, but I suppose compared to new at 1300+ for the pistol and about 230 for the dive bottle

I will be putting it in the for sale section in a few days, when I arrange some pictures

many thanks

I am going to want a grand for the whole lot it owes me a few hundred more But needs must......Thanks for the PM's with info on price and alternative clubs! I will post in for sale section soon.

As a guide people on this site tend to use 65% of the original price... But then again no-one is stopping you from asking whatever you want... It just depends on if you want to sell or not...