Thread: Shooting Jacket Wanted

Shooting Jacket Wanted

I would like to buy a good shooting jacket without spending too much cash at this stage just incase my new "found again" interest in 10 meter rifle shooting does not become the love of my life.

Nobody I have seen shoots ISU style 10 meter rifle at our club so the chances of finding a good used jacket locally seems a bit unlikely, so I am hoping BBS may help me find something good at a reasonable price.

I am a fairly average sized person and hope I may get lucky and find a nice jacket that somebody has given up with (or grown out of!) etc.

Please contact me if you think you may have anything suitable you would like to sell me ( still talking shooting jackets here) to fit a bloke that is a little less than 6ft tall, and around a 42inch chest size.

If not, then the sweater I am wearing will continue to have a dual function!
    Last edited by zooma; 21-09-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Zooms, we have a leather Gehmann, I Think, jacket for sale by a member of our club,it's been there for ages,I fancied it myself,but it's right handed
    He wants £50 for it,if your interested I can get his number for you at the weekend and he gan give you more details,should be about the right size I think

Neale
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Thanks Neale
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.