Thread: Walther CP88 Competition

Walther CP88 Competition

Hi all,

I have a Walther CP88 Competition 6". I have seen rails for these, but am uncertain if they are an easy fit, or if the pistols requires modification for them to be fitted... Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Jay

I think there are two types, one replaces the rear sight and protrudes towards the front, fixing with a screw in the sight groove. The other fixes at the front with two screws on the lower frame of the pistol, this is standard on the competition model but a regular cp88 would need the holes added.

I might be wrong on this if your comp version does not have these holes it could be some night hawk edition or something like that.

Yep, looks like its the cp88 tactical with the fixed front rails.

Thanks for the help Grazy,

It is the comp (6") not the tactical... Going back to your first post. At the front, on one side only there are two screws which I assume secures the front 2" section (the additional piece from the standard 4" model), are these the holes at the front you refer to?

Thanks

Jay

It looks like some comp models were sold with this bridge mount on the front and others were not, it seems to attach after the front extension and before the trigger on one side of the frame. Try looking up cp88 competition on goog images.