Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crosman 1377 - valuation

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    They do appear to be a lot cheaper in America than over here.
    I would agree....but there is also ALOT of JUNK ones here too. Couple months back I bought super clean a 1977 phase 1 MODEL 1377 American Classic 70.00 dollars shipped. 100% stock, blue is like new and no rust, new seals , no box or paperwork. I thought it was a good buy. I shoot it all the time.

Personally, a believe the Crossman Phase 1 1377 & 1322 are much undervalued in the states. I think nice stock ones will be drawing more attention . I don't think many people over here realize or care how few really stock or MIB ones are left.

A poor bloke in Indo China paid 250 dollars for a 1377 broken rusted piece of junk, and claimed he was glade to get it...

I can forsee a time , maybe sooner than later , a boxed 1377 phase 1 could easily be worth two new Crosman 1377 . For me It already is.

And there is me culling my collection because of space and selecting a very collectable to go first!
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

seen one of these today in pownalls great yarmouth mint in original box with manual etc in their secondhand cabinet steel breech so early one he had £120 ono on it but told me about £90 would take it away

Serial number prefix? Anyway guys, consider this thread closed as I have enough info on my gun to set a a price if I decide to sell it.

Thanx to all of you.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .