I swapped a rim fire rifle for the above, back in the begining of August, unfortunately I had some problems with it and it had to be stripped down and chewed up pellets removed from the mechanism, consequently I have not had use of it untill this morning, it is the 50ftlb version in .22, dressed in a thumbhole stock, I believe to be a CS800, but I may be wrong, it is a beautiful looking rifle but very long though very pointable and the bolt is very heavy to cock as you would expect pulling 50lb back, I zeroed at 25yds and at x7mag I was only down one and a half mil dots for 80yds using Bis mags, I expected a bigger loop of trajectory, but I am obviously impressed and very pleased with my findings so far.
In my collection of air rifles I have HW100K/HW97K/AA400C and now the Ripley, it stands next to these but the quality is so much better it inspires confidence, my other rifles are sub 12lb and of good quality but I feel I have a new favourite, the Ripper just has something special about it.
The Ripley only gives 22 full power shots after filling to 300bar, but I have never seen 22 rabbits in one outing on my permission so, ample shots for now.
Have a go with one, they are nice.
ATB
Mick