Thread: Jubilee model now with period scope

Jubilee model now with period scope

NOW WITH A 4x32 JAPANESE BOXED -AS NEW PERIOD SCOPE

Original Jubilee Model Serial number 1555

£350 + p/p will get you this rifle almost as new, not sure of the bits that went with it but all I have is a booklet.

This rifle has been fired once or twice since I have had it so it will need running in to obtain the best performance

Limited Edition Original 177 Air Rifle

THE Original sights with scope rail.

Having a air rifle for over 31 years makes it difficult to part with

It has a little lightend colour on the pistol grip where it has rested on the rack other wise it is spotless, the blueing is unmarked.

There is a pic on
    www.picturetrail.com/abewilson
    abewilson.
    ''The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens''
    Baha'u'llah 1817-1892.

Pics

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm hardly David Bailey myself, but the pics of the jubilee look like they were take 50 yds away. In fog, when visibilty was 45 yds!

£350 is a fair amount for an older rifle so you might want to put up a couple of pics that are comensurate with the value?

I'll get me coat....only trying to help.....

Quote Originally Posted by nogsk View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm hardly David Bailey myself, but the pics of the jubilee look like they were take 50 yds away. In fog, when visibilty was 45 yds!

£350 is a fair amount for an older rifle so you might want to put up a couple of pics that are comensurate with the value?

I'll get me coat....only trying to help.....
    I'm afraid I'm to blame for the poor pics, which I took for Abe several years ago (five?). I blame the rubbish camera.

Unless it's changed much from when I saw it, it was immaculate and in virtually as new condition. Some slightly better pics <HERE> - it's the one in the top three pics, not the others, which are of a similar but different rifle (boxed).
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Now with a period scope

Thanks for owning up to the pics Garvin

Hi Nogst

Thanks for your comment pictures can lie but my word is my bond

The Gun is mint just a slight patch wear from where its rested on the wall cabinet.

If you are interested ? and find it is not as described you are welcome to return it and

I will refund the postage I have sold a few guns on this site and have not had any

complaints

This rifle is remarkable because it really is spotless Now with a still in the box scope it will make the buyer happy

ATB
    abewilson.
    ''The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens''
    Baha'u'llah 1817-1892.