olks, thanks for checking out my advert. Having seen the walther carbontec advertised on here I am tempted in a change of rifle. Therefore just testing the water to asses potential interest.
Up for sale I have an absolutely immaculate and with original box Feinwerkbau 700 alu match air rifle in the anodized red finish.
The rifle currently has a red anodized gehmann butt plate attached (original still kept), an mec fully adjustable trigger (still have factory original) and centra score foresight in anodized red with a centra adjustable glass iris.
The rifle currently has a mec freesight (£444 from edinkillie on it's own) and a centra aperture 1.8 indoor adjustable iris in anodized red with it. The original was replaced so if you are interested in the rifle without the the sight then you will need to source one.
The rifle comes in a plastic foam case and the original maintenance tool.
I'm looking for £1600 for the lot in light of the various upgrades as it's around 3 grands worth new. Without the mec free sight but with the centra rear iris £1400. I appreciate that in current financial climate it's alot of money but am not in need of selling it so please don't pm me with low offers as it's an absolutely fantastic current spec top of the range rifle. And I'm guessing if you bought the lot the extras could be sold separately for a reasonable amount.
I'm currently out of the country with the RAF at the moment but more than happy to email pictures to anyone interested if you send me your email.
Thank you once again for your time in looking.
Mike