Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2011 - End of Series Celebration Event - 9th October

Quote Originally Posted by bourne2fish View Post
    Hi All

Can anyone give me the postcode address for Swallows.

Cheers
    If you use the link for Google maps - the marker is the garden centre, Swallows is just south of that (shown as the Droveway on the map.
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rlz=1T...ed=0CBsQ8gEwAA
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Quote Originally Posted by terryaiken View Post
    What's the format then........Cricket?
    Meeow!..

Hang on every word you said..!

XX
    Spam (ain't had it for a while..)
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Hi All

Cheers
    If you really were Born to Fish, you would know it was Swanborough Lakes....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Hi All

Cheers
    Try THIS. You'll need to identify which of the five blue blobs is Swallows by clicking on the left pane link and then zoom in a few times.

Takes you right to our car park (in the field between the lakes and the sewage farm - luvverly )

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Meeow!..

Hang on every word you said..!

XX
    Spam (ain't had it for a while..)
    Won't be your private dancer
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Oh go on do a Turner for me...
    XX

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Try THIS. You'll need to identify which of the five blue blobs is Swallows by clicking on the left pane link and then zoom in a few times.

Takes you right to our car park (in the field between the lakes and the sewage farm - luvverly )

Biggles
    Cheers, added your link to my favs. See you Sunday.
    Air Arms TX200

I had to pinch this link from the Trio of Tracks to Titilate thread.

Watch this link. I've wasted years not knowing that this lady sings with Roger Waters and must right the wrong by educating the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWoyZixx1l4
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Tsk, I don't know, you young people and your pop music, tell me Richard is he Muddy Waters' son?

Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Tsk, I don't know, you young people and your pop music, tell me Richard is he Muddy Waters' son?

If it gives you something to cling onto as your grip on reality continues to loosen Charles, then yes, he is....

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Are we nearly there yet ? .....

Indeed we are.

Not long back from a happy day's playing in the woods, doing our best to prep a course to tickle your fancies in the morning.

Biggest thing to keep in mind tomorrow is the extent to which our most important of all rules will be enforced. Yup ...... RULE SEVEN.

As posted in the original thread, do not arrive expecting a 'normal' UKAHFT layout. There are lanes which share the same target, and few lanes were it will be worth your wasting time trying to find a prone position. Fewer still lanes where you'll be able to shoot with your pride and joy (gun ) anywhere close to the peg. I'll remind you of the modified rules during the safety brief, which will be just ahead of 10:00ish.

Yet again I'll be repeating this in the morning, but please make a note now that the woods are heavily populated with lots of other things you may feel inclined to take aim on - yup, there's quite a flock of pheasants, duck and pigeons. NONE OF THESE are your targets. If there is even a hint of a suspicion of any competitor putting one of these birds in their cross hairs, let alone taking the next step of pulling the trigger, you WILL be told to leave.

As the HFT course itself is just 25 shots, then depending on the number of entries, you can expect 3 or maybe 4 of you to a peg. Without rushing, please do try to keep things moving along at a decent pace.

Now that the weather gods seem to have relented from the forecasts predicted only a week ago ...... looking forward to this one.

The 'special' team competition will be run after all have completed the HFT course and handed in their cards. More detail of this will be revealed during the safety brief, to give team 'captains' time to try to understand them and figure out team tactics

Time now for me to sort out a booking in sheet and have summat to eat ahead of a long soak in the bath.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    I might not be at the shoot tomorrow due to my dodgy knee. I'll see how it feels in the morning.

Anyone know of a good way of speeding up the arrival of an X-ray appointment? My Doctor reckons I've got a gouty nodule (no matter what, it just sounds kinda mucky or a Chinese soup.) and arthritic clusters as a complication of gout. He also gave me a tutting when I confessed that I'd been breaking his kneeling ban for the sake of a more comfortable kneeling shot ("Dammit, Doc! It's the SiHFT series, some things are more important than a knee")

Just gotta keep my knee good enough for the Southern Hunters.

Anyway, back to Muddy Waters.......
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Indeed we are.

Not long back from a happy day's playing in the woods, doing our best to prep a course to tickle your fancies in the morning.

Biggest thing to keep in mind tomorrow is the extent to which our most important of all rules will be enforced. Yup ...... RULE SEVEN.

As posted in the original thread, do not arrive expecting a 'normal' UKAHFT layout. There are lanes which share the same target, and few lanes were it will be worth your wasting time trying to find a prone position. Fewer still lanes where you'll be able to shoot with your pride and joy (gun ) anywhere close to the peg. I'll remind you of the modified rules during the safety brief, which will be just ahead of 10:00ish.

Yet again I'll be repeating this in the morning, but please make a note now that the woods are heavily populated with lots of other things you may feel inclined to take aim on - yup, there's quite a flock of pheasants, duck and pigeons. NONE OF THESE are your targets. If there is even a hint of a suspicion of any competitor putting one of these birds in their cross hairs, let alone taking the next step of pulling the trigger, you WILL be told to leave.

As the HFT course itself is just 25 shots, then depending on the number of entries, you can expect 3 or maybe 4 of you to a peg. Without rushing, please do try to keep things moving along at a decent pace.

Now that the weather gods seem to have relented from the forecasts predicted only a week ago ...... looking forward to this one.

The 'special' team competition will be run after all have completed the HFT course and handed in their cards. More detail of this will be revealed during the safety brief, to give team 'captains' time to try to understand them and figure out team tactics

Time now for me to sort out a booking in sheet and have summat to eat ahead of a long soak in the bath.

Biggles
    OK so springer suddenly less likely again...

...too right!!
    xx

Swallows today

I'm boinging, and that's that
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"