Thread: HRPC Club shoot results.

HRPC Club shoot results.

Here are the results from today's shoot. An interesting course to say the least and some good scores to go with. Congratulations to Terry, John, Simon and Tim on their personal bests and so close for Dave but for a reduced target that got in the way!

Dave Dawes. O. 59
    Steve Buckley. O. 56
    Terry Evans. O. 51
    Terry Lomas. O. 50
    Richard Barnes-Austin. O. 50
    John Waller. 22. 49
    Simon Humphreys. S. 43
    Colin Muggeridge. O. 37
    Tim Humphreys. S/22. 32

Thanks to all, hope everyone had a good day and enjoyed the weather!

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Cool Another excellent day

Another great day and challanging...thats an understatement. Well done Tim. First time out and I still can't see how you nailed number 4.

Hey - ho

Well done those on their PB's , best shot of the day by far was Colin's stander- I don't know who smiled more when that one went down , Us lot or Colin ?

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Number 4 target was the hardest!!! Oh did I get the one?. Many thanks to Terry and Terry for their help around the coarse on Sunday. I had a a great day with some top fella's. I look forward to the next.

Tim with a PB of 32!!! Avitt

Quote Originally Posted by Tim H View Post
    Number 4 target was the hardest!!! Oh did I get the one?. Many thanks to Terry and Terry for their help around the coarse on Sunday. I had a a great day with some top fella's. I look forward to the next.

Tim with a PB of 32!!! Avitt
    Peg 3 was the easiest reducer that I could have hit all day long , though on this day ....... lol

I have never heard so much cheering when a fella knocked a target over - good for you mate thats what its all about !

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[