Thread: Crosman Daisy 1895 Winchester repeater

Crosman Daisy 1895 Winchester repeater

Right chaps I have a Crosman Daisy 1895 Winchester repeater type BB gun. If I remember correctly it’s the expensive one with the wood effect plastic!!
    Works and fires great (well as well as they ever did)
    The problem is what is it worth?
    Good cond except some marks to the bottom magazine tube.
    Any help as always appreciated.

edbear2 Guest
    Hi, I sold a boxed one (box was a bit tatty), in GWO, maybe early 70's in date, with a Canadian address (there are different types including limited editions which can make a difference)...anyway, it was the basic saddle ring carbine, for £25 to a chap on here.

I don't think you will be getting a new prosport on the proceeds.maybe 3-4 tins of pellets

Hang on ........an 1895........are you sure?

a bit more

I had one of these and sold it earlier this year ( it was mint- and boxed) for between £60 and £90, can`t remember the exact price.Mine was the octagonal barrel and wood stocked version. They can vary depending on which edition and of course condition.
    My estimate without seeing it £40 - £80.
    pete.

daisy 1894

Hi
    What you have is a Daisy 1894 Spitting Image BB rifle, made from the early 60's to the 90's. Condition is very important and of course whether it still shoots.
    Ed sold me the one he had, and at that time the price I paid was about right.
    If you check the American gun sites,they sell the 1894 for anything between $30-$60
    So depending on the condition of yours( do you still have the box)?
    You can expect around £50.

You would need to post some photos if you want an accurate valuation .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Hi Chaps thanks for the advice, no box I'm afraid and it won't allow me to post pics in this section unless I'm missing something?
    It does shoot fine
    regards
    Sniper