Thread: Bsa merlin .177 £100 posted

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Bsa merlin .177 £100 posted

NOW SOLD - THANK YOU IAN

Action fitted in new original replacement stock. Some wear to paintwork. Cocks and fires OK, smells like a proper 1960s springer when you 'let fly'! Plastic pellet port.

£100 posted.

I am sorry I seem to have deleted the Merlin pics off my laptop and I am working away from home. I can send some on Saturday.

apologies

Alistair
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 06-10-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Surely someone must need an indoor BSA plinker for those long winter nights? Ideal for plinking at badly assembled 1/72 Airfix Messerschmitt Bf 109s.

Achtung Spitfire!

If this doesn't go in a week I am going to do something all of you collectors are going to regret. It involves a magnum spring, a beefed up sear, some white pearlescent car-spray, a big bag of diamante rhinestones and a nickle-plate job from Colin at MAG.

Be warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Surely someone must need an indoor BSA plinker for those long winter nights? Ideal for plinking at badly assembled 1/72 Airfix Messerschmitt Bf 109s.

Achtung Spitfire!

If this doesn't go in a week I am going to do something all of you collectors are going to regret. It involves a magnum spring, a beefed up sear, some white pearlescent car-spray, a big bag of diamante rhinestones and a nickle-plate job from Colin at MAG.

Be warned.
    As long as you post some before and after pics I'm quite happy

I would have it off you mate but I already have 3 Merlins, 2 in .177...
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

It's going to make My Little Pony look butch.

Bump bump

pm on its way

edit. make that an email

Quote Originally Posted by flash22 View Post
    pm on its way

edit. make that an email
    I am sorry I seem to have deleted the Merlin pics off my laptop and I am working away from home. I can send some on Saturday.

apologies

Alistair

As per email, Im still intrested depending on the pics

Now sold to Me

Quote Originally Posted by flash22 View Post
    Now sold to Me
    Merlin sold to Ian.