Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
With the club HFT comp this Sunday and MPL and 10 Mtr rifle comps to shoot next week the calendar may be a little to congested for me to be able to shoot the bell next Thursday.
Good point John - I understand.

Now we have the church hall to pay for every week we will shoot bell target every Thursday as we have to pay the rent wether we use the hall or not - thats the deal we have.

Next Thursday is the last day in January, so we will have an Individual Match that day to decide who the January Individual Bell Target Champion will be.

This could be good news for somebody if the top shots can't make it as they may not be so lucky when we hold the Individual February Competiiton ( on a more convenient day - I suggest the third Thursday of every month).

The 10 metre pistol range will also be open downstairs for anyone that would like to shoot their MPL cards on the same night, and I am sure the Rivvy lads could also shoot their MPL cards on Friday, Saturday and Sunday too as they have more shooting oportunities than RMTC each week.

.but next week looks very busy for the rifle shooters!