Thread: which one?

which one?

please would a kind honest person read and respond to this thread without having a hidden agenda of a gun for sale!!!!!!!

I will be shooting FT I do not have sufficient funds for high spec PCP so his will come in time when (March) 2015 in the meantime I will learn the skill of shooting.

healthy funds available for a top end springer

HW 97kt

New LGV competition . ultra

AA TX 200 mk 3

any others to add to the mix????????
    look forward to anyone's response.

michael

Quite easy, if you want to be succesfull in ánything, pick one that suits YOU best weight, balance, and stock/grip wise. What any neighbours shoot is not relevant, they're not shooting for you. So go to a gunshop and hold/aim them.
    They're all good.
    ATB,
    yana

New rifle

As above but pop down to your local club ,Im sure people will let you try their kit out to see what feels nice.There might even be a set up for sale.

Indeed, the best gun for you isn't necessarily the most popular onecout there.

There are as many people for the HW97 as there are for the TX200.

If you fancy a PCP, then you should be able to pick up a decent AA S400 Classic for not that much more than the above springers.

Whatever you do, avoid multi shots, as most courses require the gun to be unloaded when moving between targets.

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

local club to you

Just had a look and your local club is Castle which is home to some good F.T shooters .Im sure these guys will give you some very rewarding advice .
    Good luck with your F.T and maybe I will bump into sometime on the circuit
    Phil

Hi my advice is join a local club. They usually have guns that you an shoot and this may help you decide. I have now three in my collection. Let me tell you it's addictive one you get started. But very much a good fun time. Best thing I did was join a club. Shooting a few rounds at a shop is no way to check out how you like a gun. A few hundred rounds. Well that's different. And leaves you with a grin on your face too. Happy hunting
    Mick