Thread: Bell Target Shooting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I managed to grab some DNA from Oliver when he congratulated me with a handshake. Not sure what for, but I'll take it!

Anyway, as it turns out, it looks like he evolved from some of the fluff in Ian J's pocket; so, that answers the "where did he come from" question.

I think popping Ian in the microwave, on high for 30 seconds, should prevent another such occurrence in the future.

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

Quote Originally Posted by p.m.h View Post
    I managed to grab some DNA from Oliver when he congratulated me with a handshake. Not sure what for, but I'll take it!

Anyway, as it turns out, it looks like he evolved from some of the fluff in Ian J's pocket; so, that answers the "where did he come from" question.

I think popping Ian in the microwave, on high for 30 seconds, should prevent another such occurrence in the future.

Kind regards,

Phil
    I wouldn't know about the fluff in the bottom of my pockets because anyone who knows me knows my hands dont reach the bottom of my pockets.
    Wasn't it Idi Amin who had a 4 seater micro wave?

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

From your previous comments, and descriptions, we did think that "Oliver" was Christine at first.

This was further reinforced when you paused and had a closer look.

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

MPL Series 2 - Round 1 next week.

As we enter the last week of January we also enter the shooting period for the first round of the second series of the MPL, and this will also be the first time we have used the new simplified scoring system.

I may retire from shooting in the MPL to help the rest of you improve the RMTC averages (!) - but then again - I may just stay in it to make some of you look a lot better than you really are
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.