Thread: Zembu? Original 75

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Zembu? Original 75

I've tried on the target section with no success, so giving it a go here. Any one know a person? possible bought a gun from him? He posted on here in 2008 as "ZEMBU" and he was a guest (did'nt know there was such a thing!).
    He advertised an Original 75 for sale with pictures, I've just found the advert on a google search, and from the description (several good clues) it may be my wifes old 75 which she used in the late 70's when she was in the National team. For nostagia we'd love to find it.
    I can't look at the pictures on the archive to check as they appear to have been removed.

Does any one know Zembu? or have a contact? can a moderator help? can they restore the pictures? Did you buy a 75 from him?

Help please,
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    I've tried on the target section with no success, so giving it a go here. Any one know a person? possible bought a gun from him? He posted on here in 2008 as "ZEMBU" and he was a guest (did'nt know there was such a thing!).
    He advertised an Original 75 for sale with pictures, I've just found the advert on a google search, and from the description (several good clues) it may be my wifes old 75 which she used in the late 70's when she was in the National team. For nostagia we'd love to find it.
    I can't look at the pictures on the archive to check as they appear to have been removed.

Does any one know Zembu? or have a contact? can a moderator help? can they restore the pictures? Did you buy a 75 from him?

Help please,
    Robin
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....74#post2421074

Use Google: Search for - "Zembu site:www.airgunbbs.com" (no quotes)
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

**WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Thanks, I have emails flying in all directions now, I'll let you know if I find him, and if it is "the rifle".
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Thanks Air-tech I did find him, and it was not "the" rifle, so still searching!!

Its a well shortened early Original 75, with built up cheek piece, shortened trigger reach and was covered in international stickers when last seen. Was sold to someone in Norfolk, would love to find it.
    Best regards
    Robin