Thread: The October round of the UBC 10m Competition starts tomorrow

Cool The October round of the UBC 10m Competition starts tomorrow

Yes ladies and mental gents, it's the final round of Season 5 in the 10m Competition. The comp will run from Saturday 15th October until 2200hrs on Sunday the 23rd.

Please use the Official Scorecard designed byOldboy John. I dunno if it's been officially announced yet, but please check the threads for a post announcing its launch which will contain a download link to the Word document. Don't worry if you submit via mobile email, we'll work something out and I really don't want mandatory use of the scorecard to be a bar to anyone who wants to compete but doesn't use a computer.

I'm leaving in the next hour or so for yet another holiday and will return on Saturday 22nd October. I'll set the out of office auto reply going and I'll reply in person to your scores emails next Saturday and Sunday.

Wishing you all the best of luck and steady hands for the final round of Season 5!

Regards,

Mike.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Have fun, Mike!

These comps come up so quickly, don't they? Good thing I finished my Open rifle shoots.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone