Thread: Interesting new pcp bullpup ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    The Bullpup design was for multi-shot semi-auto guns.
    I suppose if you had an arm moved to the position your ear would normally occupy and vice-versa they'd make more sense in an air rifle, provided you moved an eye to where it could check pellet seating

- Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Most air rifles are over priced but these take the biscuit. Chuff me talk about taking the piss
    "The ones who wish to fight, well, we aim to please"
    Lt. Col. Tim Collins, commander of the 1st Battalion of the Royal Irish

Oh and I joined in April 2002 eleven years a member now

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    The Bullpup design was for multi-shot semi-auto guns.
    I suppose if you had an arm moved to the position your ear would normally occupy and vice-versa they'd make more sense in an air rifle, provided you moved an eye to where it could check pellet seating

- Nick

I think I get you Nick yep .

Bullpup - great for assault rifles , not so good for conventional air rifles ......

Anyway , I have owned a few and they all felt " funny " and strangely overweight .

I still think that if a multi shot pcp action could be adapted to suit it would work .

They are v pointable .

Would make a brill ratter .

Carl.
    " This , is MY safety "

i made enquiries and shat myself when i was infomed that the gun was £1200, up front and supplied as soon as a method of getting the gun to the uk was found. needless to say, buying a white elephant with zero dealers and zero backup put me off.

Just more Edguns, and still just as UGGGLIE!!! Obviously designed by a guy with a white stick and a guide dog. Give the drawing board to the dog maybe???
    Weihrauch B&C HW95K, B&C HW35K, BAM B26-2 venoman custom, QB78 DL custom.
    You ain't so big, you jus' tall, tha's all.
    http://ukchineseairgunforum.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Bullpup

I think GNIB do a bullpup stock, very much the same, better finnish, with a kit to convert a s 400/410 into one of these, almost identical to look at.

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by mickwin View Post
    I think GNIB do a bullpup stock, very much the same, better finnish, with a kit to convert a s 400/410 into one of these, almost identical to look at.
    They also do one for the rich springer fans
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13188361318321

Quote Originally Posted by sniper22 View Post
    i made enquiries and shat myself when i was infomed that the gun was £1200, up front and supplied as soon as a method of getting the gun to the uk was found. needless to say, buying a white elephant with zero dealers and zero backup put me off.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    Ditto
    not everyone has the same customer service or backup as mtc gary

It seems that putting a rifle on a web site mean know that you are a dealer. When reading the tread I thought you had ordered the guns just to sell not as an approved dealer, and forgive me for repeating myself but Ed said that he only give you a discount due to the number of guns you buy. He has no agreement with you to be the sole supplier in the UK.

So let get back to your first entry. You say that you are the sole importer for the Edgun which is no true others and myself have and can import Edguns.
    As for the ..177 I was going to order one around December 2011 but change my mind to .22 and Ed will make a .177 if anybody orders it, he will also do a .25.

If you are going to make yourself a trusted supplier I would suggest you start by not putting up dubious statements.

I have no issue with anybody promoting the Matador R3 and have no problems high lighting anybody tying to sell copies.

Sorry if you found my original post misleading in any way i simply ment, to my knowledge, no one else as a company is importing Edguns in quantity.
    i have never eluded to any sort of exclusive or formal agreement.
    On price alone i do not think anyone in the uk will ever be an offical dealer for ED the guns simply cost to much to sell in quantity, as has been pointed out to me several times (usually after i have told some one the price ) for this sort of money you can get a custom Daystate, if your prepared to deal with the apparently lousy service you get from them, but of course not everyone wants a rifle 30 people at any feild target club also have.