Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting new pcp bullpup ?

Interesting new pcp bullpup ?

Seen this on Gunstar today .

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Rifles/...e-gs40578.aspx

A bit pricey and not ideally located but nice looking thing imo esp the little compact model .

After the apparant demise of the Skan rifle we have a serious lack of bullpup air rifles available and I for one would love an ultra compact full power model with the usual benefits from a bullpup of a full length barrel in a compact package .

Carl.
    " This , is MY safety "

have a look at the edgun matador i think its a copy

I know a bloke that has had one on order for over 12 months. Paid in advance aswell
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Its the newest version of the Edgun...Italian made stock, revised action etc.

Looks like it could do with a bit of whittling

Quote Originally Posted by leegreen007 View Post
    Looks like it could do with a bit of whittling
    The stock looks a bit crude and unfinished .

Not good for £1400

I think I would prefer composite furniture on the likes of this anyway , personally .

Carl .
    " This , is MY safety "

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    The Bullpup design was for multi-shot semi-auto guns.
    I suppose if you had an arm moved to the position your ear would normally occupy and vice-versa they'd make more sense in an air rifle, provided you moved an eye to where it could check pellet seating

- Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Most air rifles are over priced but these take the biscuit. Chuff me talk about taking the piss
    "The ones who wish to fight, well, we aim to please"
    Lt. Col. Tim Collins, commander of the 1st Battalion of the Royal Irish

Oh and I joined in April 2002 eleven years a member now

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    The Bullpup design was for multi-shot semi-auto guns.
    I suppose if you had an arm moved to the position your ear would normally occupy and vice-versa they'd make more sense in an air rifle, provided you moved an eye to where it could check pellet seating

- Nick

I think I get you Nick yep .

Bullpup - great for assault rifles , not so good for conventional air rifles ......

Anyway , I have owned a few and they all felt " funny " and strangely overweight .

I still think that if a multi shot pcp action could be adapted to suit it would work .

They are v pointable .

Would make a brill ratter .

Carl.
    " This , is MY safety "

i made enquiries and shat myself when i was infomed that the gun was £1200, up front and supplied as soon as a method of getting the gun to the uk was found. needless to say, buying a white elephant with zero dealers and zero backup put me off.

Just more Edguns, and still just as UGGGLIE!!! Obviously designed by a guy with a white stick and a guide dog. Give the drawing board to the dog maybe???
    Weihrauch B&C HW95K, B&C HW35K, BAM B26-2 venoman custom, QB78 DL custom.
    You ain't so big, you jus' tall, tha's all.
    http://ukchineseairgunforum.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Bullpup

I think GNIB do a bullpup stock, very much the same, better finnish, with a kit to convert a s 400/410 into one of these, almost identical to look at.

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by mickwin View Post
    I think GNIB do a bullpup stock, very much the same, better finnish, with a kit to convert a s 400/410 into one of these, almost identical to look at.
    They also do one for the rich springer fans
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13188361318321

i have the edgun matador, the version before the r3, and a guy called rudan who comes on here and as bought the r3 recently from ed, and it took about 3 weeks same as mine to get here, dealing with ed direct is considerably cheaper. there is also a company called pekator works from the netherlands they make a bullpup kit for various rifles. they make you the stock and the gearing to set up easily yourself which ever gun you choose, i am having a kit made for my hw100. along with my daystate harrier bullpup i will have 3 then. not everyones cup o tea i know you either love them or hate them...
    assistant sec, bolton airguns society.

I could see the point of a bullpup air gun if it was breakbarrel with the cyl in the stock, after all workings in the stock was the sole purpose of the design in a cartrige gun.

If you want a compact pcp FX Verminator has it all.