Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting new pcp bullpup ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I could see the point of a bullpup air gun if it was breakbarrel with the cyl in the stock, after all workings in the stock was the sole purpose of the design in a cartrige gun.

If you want a compact pcp FX Verminator has it all.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    I could see the point of a bullpup air gun if it was breakbarrel with the cyl in the stock, after all workings in the stock was the sole purpose of the design in a cartrige gun.

If you want a compact pcp FX Verminator has it all.
    i have the fx verminator also , its not as well balanced as the matador and i had to add raisers to the scope rail to be able to get a decent eye position, its also heavier although i think that may be the bottle, its still a good short gun if thats what you want...
    assistant sec, bolton airguns society.

you know guys demand for the edgun is out striping supply, thats why the prices are so high...its also wonderfully engineered and very accurate.
    Its not an ugly gun, its just different, it was originally designed for shooting crows from inside of cars and has now developed into one of the most sought after guns in Russia and the USA.

I would have one...i like the design and the engineering, i know others that would also, to say its ugly though is not right...its just different.

each to their own as they say.

Hi All
    Just seen this thread, unsure about any copies of the Edgun Matador also a bit taken aback to hear that Ed as a dealer in the UK. I keep intouch with Ed after I bought a R3 and he as never mentioned that he as set up anybody in the UK to sell is guns, so I have sent him a E-Mail asking as I was thinking of ordering a .25. As for getting a .177 Ed will make if you order one, He sell all R3 for 1600 euros delivered and asks for a 300 euro deposit and full payment when gun ready for delivery. I have done this and so have others with no trouble. You may have to wait 6 months due to demand but to me it is well worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketron View Post
    Hi All
    Just seen this thread, unsure about any copies of the Edgun Matador also a bit taken aback to hear that Ed as a dealer in the UK. I keep intouch with Ed after I bought a R3 and he as never mentioned that he as set up anybody in the UK to sell is guns, so I have sent him a E-Mail asking as I was thinking of ordering a .25. As for getting a .177 Ed will make if you order one, He sell all R3 for 1600 euros delivered and asks for a 300 euro deposit and full payment when gun ready for delivery. I have done this and so have others with no trouble. You may have to wait 6 months due to demand but to me it is well worth the wait.

The Yellow Forum

Search
    Memberlist
    You have no new messages
    Log out [ lyndon2472 ]

Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

TalonAirgun.com Forum Index
    Inbox :: Message
    To: lyndon2472
    Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:24 pm
    Subject: matador
    whats the price for each.

23 days ago.....and still "taken aback" ?

Quote Originally Posted by lyndon2472 View Post
    The Yellow Forum

Search
    Memberlist
    You have no new messages
    Log out [ lyndon2472 ]

Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

TalonAirgun.com Forum Index
    Inbox :: Message
    To: lyndon2472
    Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:24 pm
    Subject: matador
    whats the price for each.

23 days ago.....and still "taken aback" ?
    Unsure what you are getting at but the only reason I ask was to see how much more you wanted then direct from Ed, I did not think you were a sole dealer for Ed. when I got your price back nearly fell of my seat. I will say that Ed as said that you buy a number of Rifles and get a better deal and that he will support you, but that any body can still deal direct with him.

At the time we only had a .177 left and as i have said he chaged us more we passed it on the .22 if we had them were £1600 not a lot of difference from 1600 euros direct with a 6 month w8ing list
    as for the post i am wondering why your pretending you didnt know i was selling the rifles in the uk now when you tried to get one off me 3 weeks ago? forgive me if i am a little confused.

Warning

Hi guys joined this forum after seeing this post from searching Edguns on the net.
    I am the sole UK importer of Edguns IN THE UK please be very wary of any post containing Edguns for sale that is not stated by me or my employer Alex Austin.
    Also there are 3 .177 edguns on the planet to my knowledge since it was us that asked Ed to make them in russia and send them over to us ANY .177 air rifle for sale is a fake 2 were sold in the last week one to Doncaster and one to The Wirral, one will shortly be going to hampshire, ant rifle not sold from these locations is a fake.
    There are people openly boasting about making copyies of Ed's work on several forumsand several posts of people just trying scams example
    http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums...ling-edgun-r3/ disregard any such posts

lyndon@edgun.co.ok
    Gunsmith.

Hi guys joined this forum after seeing this post from searching Edguns on the net.
    I am the sole UK importer of Edguns IN THE UK please be very wary of any post containing Edguns for sale that is not stated by me or my employer Alex Austin.
    Also there are 3 .177 edguns on the planet to my knowledge since it was us that asked Ed to make them in russia and send them over to us ANY .177 air rifle for sale is a fake 2 were sold in the last week one to Doncaster and one to The Wirral, one will shortly be going to hampshire, ant rifle not sold from these locations is a fake.
    There are people openly boasting about making copyies of Ed's work on several forumsand several posts of people just trying scams example

lyndon@edgun.co.ok
    Gunsmith.
    i presume you mean any .177s are a fake. i and quite a few others bought our .22 guns direct from ed himself, cheshire gun room helped me with the importing, i happen to know a couple of those bought from ed have been for sale so they wouldnt be fake nor would mine if i was silly enough to sell it. so to claim all other edguns would be fake is to big a claim unless of course as said you are refering to .177..del
    assistant sec, bolton airguns society.

Quote Originally Posted by moonbear View Post
    i presume you mean any .177s are a fake. i and quite a few others bought our .22 guns direct from ed himself, cheshire gun room helped me with the importing, i happen to know a couple of those bought from ed have been for sale so they wouldnt be fake nor would mine if i was silly enough to sell it. so to claim all other edguns would be fake is to big a claim unless of course as said you are refering to .177..del
    Moonbear i am well aware of your gun i have been on the same forum as you for over a year. yours was the first and after seeing it we decided to import them your rifle was the reason we bought the copy from HUUB and later from Ed direct.I am in contact with Huub he is a great guy and a Genius with PCP,s

lyndon@edgun.co.ok
    Gunsmith.
    Absolute , I ordered a .177 R3 last winter but cancelled it due to long delivery time, Ed will make .177's if you ask for them, I have also seen owners converting .22's to .177 as any reasonable machinist can do it in a few hrs. Regards these fakes, all i see is a new start up trying to force everyone to buy off that said start up, Edguns have been coming into the UK direct from Ed via Estonia, also from Spain and from the Netherlands, all were set to UK spec etc.

If you have signed a distribution deal then show us something solid with Ed's blessing, but don't come on saying there are fakes etc as I have not seen 1 fake posted on any forums, just legit Edgun R3's bought thru various sources.

The video on the other forum is of a guy who made his own version from what I see, it looks to be a side cocker version of he bsa ultra made into a bullpup and I probably know who built the gun, many make there own versions now, I have one on the go based on a regged scorpion action and it will look very very similar to the Edgun but be a 10 shot.

.177 Edgun

I agree with Bigtoe, a number of months ago I approached an vendor of good standing as far as I can tell.

The vendor had the Edgun I wanted (in .177) and could ship it to the UK.

The only reason the sale failed to complete was that they could not take a UK switch card, I was not prepared to offer a direct bank transfer or pay pal on a £1,400 rifle.

Nothing against the dealer – I would not do this for any company (like writing an open cheque in my book)

Again the vendor is a main dealer not based in the UK but can be found redily on the internet both on U Tube and main search engines.

The rifle was .177 and was an Edgun as far as I was concerned.

Cheers Nige.

Here you go again, Daystate as a good warranty and service department. You are starting to sound like a politician alway slagging someone off.

woah chill people

aston_shooter is offline Sod the PCs, wheres me gun.......
    Quote Originally Posted by woodpigeon View Post
    woah chill people
    This Ed fella seems to have the boys fighting over him! Must be a special sort of chap