Thread: gamo diopter

gamo diopter

anyone know the thread size on the gamo wich they fit on air arms im after the apature eye piece thread size any one know please pm me cheers bernard ...

Thread size

Hi Bernard, Don't know the thread size, but they are interchangable with Feinwerkbau 300/600/70/700 series and Walther LGR's If that helps.

JIM
    Last edited by Jimlad; 18-10-2011 at 10:00 AM. Reason: extra info

yes

thanks for that mate im after an adjustable iris one for my mpr and didnt know what thread it was cheers for that if you see one cheap give us nod mate .thanks bernard .....

My FWB iris doesn't fit a Gamo diopter that I have. The thread pitch looks the same but the profile is different.

So the FWB iris won't fit the Gamo Diopter in my case.

Hi Bernard,

On reading wheelers comment, I double checked the gamo sights I have on our air arms club rifles and I may have mislead you, the feinwerkbau iris will fit the sights off the AA400 MPR's sights but not the sights on the AA200 target sights, the two irises are not compatible between the two AA sights, so it looks as if there are a mixture of two threads in the Gammo sights.

Pics of the two sights, the one that fits has Gammo embossed on the sight, the one that doe's not fit has no identification marks. The iris that fits has a bright metal thread, while the one that doe's not fit is black in colour.

Sorry if I have confused you,

Jim
    Last edited by Jimlad; 18-10-2011 at 04:04 PM.

still scratching my head

thanks for that i get the jist of it so i realy need a better diopter i think i will have to put a wanted notice up cheers bernard