Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Horsham Hawks Hunter series 2011/12

Thankyou Horsham for another brilliant day.
    You guys have got a lovely ground and you really put it to good use. Liking the more hunty feel, having to find your way through or round as well
    Thanks again, bloody good shoot.
    And thanks Nigel for sharing some pointers
    si
    Last edited by si7777777; 20-11-2011 at 07:26 PM.
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

A big thanks to all that came today, we hope you enjoyed the course, not easy, but we hope it made you think a bit more about trajectory & moving around off the peg
    The board I added to the back of the spiders web saw a fair bit of action as did the pallet in the field

I shot like a tw@ but had a really good day, be nice to shoot lefthanded again soon, this righthanded shooting lark is to hard (Well thats my excuse anyway)

Well done to Andy on his 73 to take the win, mind you that spongebloke & spudgun, sorry splund , are a bit handy with those boingers finishing on 70 a piece..

Scores will be up later ( I think)

Hope to see you all at the next one.

The Hawks.

Thanks to all at Horsham - as expected, lovely venue and tricky targets!.....
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Beat me to it Steve
    Just typed out the same as you and hit the buttons and of it went in to the unknown
    Never to be seen again ???
    Just like some of my shots today

So let me add my thanks and congratulations to yours.
    Cos I want to sleep now

Derek

Thanks for putting it on I had a great time. Thanks for the tips John and Terry.

Pete
    Wake up, there's no father christmas, no tooth fairy and no god. Get over it

Yes agree with all above, liking the 'away from peg' twist...great ground and a very well thought out course..
    Especially the peg where you couldn't even see a kill unless you were lefthanded...(first in field)

Well shot andy twat...
    Good shooting all 'The Oaks' especially Bob.....i'm still upset about that last target...

Just popping over to the score section to take the 'P'
    XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

sounds like fun, will try and get along when things calm down a bit
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Scores can be found HERE

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    What a fab morning

Big pat on the back to all Hawkies for putting on a splendid course (repeating something said by many others - I really like this form of HFT) and the weather to go with it.

And thank to my shooting buddy - John T - for a pleasantly relaxed effort which, for both of us, turned in scores somewhat higher up the table than we expected.

Looking forward to the next one.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post

Well done to Andy on his 73 to take the win, mind you that spongebloke & spudgun, sorry splund , are a bit handy with those boingers finishing on 70 a piece..
    Spudgun? Good job I had Mr Potato Head as a partner then.
    Mike, I'm trying hard but still can't see the funny side of that last target, maybe a bit

Well done Horsham, cracking shoot

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by tisme View Post
    Thanks for putting it on I had a great time. Thanks for the tips John and Terry.

Pete
    Ditto to all of above, but I must say that as newbies we were made to feel most welcome.

Thanks to Peter,Gordon & Gary for again failing to beat me, he, he......

A special thanks to Andy for the advice and putting up with me, poor score card went a bit pear shaped...

Looking forward to next Sunday.....

Nigel
    Weihrach WH100 .177, MTC Viper Optics, 5 String Barnes & Mullins Banjo & Wenonah Open canoe.....
    IDEN FERNS CLUB MEMBER

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Thanks Horsham had a great morning even if I was a bit overdressed for the glorious weather.

Anytime Nigel you had some good shots today and it will be good to see you next Sunday.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.