Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tanfoglio Magazines

Thumbs up Tanfoglio Magazines

I'm afraid I can take no more orders or else I will have to buy another suitcase......

I will be in touch with all who have ordered once I have the quote from Pyramyd Air for the total orders and the shipping to me in the States.

On November 10th I am off to the States. I have been in touch with Pyramid Air and they will send me Tanfoglio 1911 Witness magazines to my address in Florida if I send them a money order from within the States when I am there. The magazines are currently $30 each with an overnight delivery charge of $30.

If anyone wants any bringing back (I am back in the U.K. on 25th November) then the cost to you would be £25 each to include me posting the things to you when I get back plus I will split the U.S. delivery charge equally between how many people want magazines.

If you are interested then let me know as soon as possible so I have an idea of numbers.

When I know how many people want them I can give you a final cost and I will require pre-payment by PayPal to cover.

I hope this will help some of you......

For the Moderators:- This is not a commercial venture, I will make nothing from this at all, just cover the costs and do people a favour.

Neil
    Last edited by u.k.neil; 24-10-2011 at 05:32 PM.
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Aardys is offline Formerly Old gun/git/ formerly oldcliff/formerly (watch this bleddy space)...
    one for me please

oh yeh and while you in the gun shop , a set of houge finger groove grips would be nice to ,
    oh yeh and an extended slide relese
    Getting Old

Quote Originally Posted by Aardys View Post
    one for me please

oh yeh and while you in the gun shop , a set of houge finger groove grips would be nice to ,
    oh yeh and an extended slide relese
    o.k. mate. Is it the Pachmyer grips for the 1911 like mine?

I will get back to you later with the actual costs.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Aardys is offline Formerly Old gun/git/ formerly oldcliff/formerly (watch this bleddy space)...
    Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    o.k. mate. Is it the Pachmyer grips for the 1911 like mine?

I will get back to you later with the actual costs.

Neil
    got a pic of yours ?
    Getting Old

Quote Originally Posted by Aardys View Post
    got a pic of yours ?
    Here you go:-

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...DSC_0002-4.jpg

Neil

nice.
    gimmie a total cost whenever you can so i can set aside some money
    Getting Old

You are a bloody trooper for doing this for us.

Can you put me down for 5 please.

Quote Originally Posted by Minuteman View Post
    You are a bloody trooper for doing this for us.

Can you put me down for 5 please.
    Will do mate. I will let this run for the next seven days to get a total and then get a cost including mail from Pyramid and be in touch with all who want them with a final costing.

Neil

I will take one please Neil just let me know total amount and when you want it paid.
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    I will take one please Neil just let me know total amount and when you want it paid.
    Will do mate, the list is growing........

Neil
    Last edited by u.k.neil; 21-10-2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Spelling

Don't forget mine Neil thanks for the favour today
    A few air rifles and pistols Daystate Owners Club

Pop me down for one please and a big thumbs up for arranging this
    Morally flawed

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
    Pop me down for one please and a big thumbs up for arranging this
    You are on the list mate.

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    On November 10th I am off to the States. I have been in touch with Pyramid Arms and they will send me Tanfoglio 1911 Witness magazines to my address in Florida if I send them a money order from within the States when I am there. The magazines are currently $30 each with an overnight delivery charge of $30.

If anyone wants any bringing back (I am back in the U.K. on 25th November) then the cost to you would be £25 each to include me posting the things to you when I get back plus I will split the U.S. delivery charge equally between how many people want magazines.

If you are interested then let me know as soon as possible so I have an idea of numbers.

When I know how many people want them I can give you a final cost and I will require pre-payment by PayPal to cover.

I hope this will help some of you......

For the Moderators:- This is not a commercial venture, I will make nothing from this at all, just cover the costs and do people a favour.

Neil
    Yes please, Neil, I'll take one if don't mind. PM your PayPal address mate and I'll get the £25 to you. I can collect it from you in person at Kibby.
    All the best and see you tomorrow.
    Bob
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

WOW
    I just did a search on Google for Tanfoglio mags and this came up.
    I would take 2 mags please. Once you have a final price I will Paypal the money.

Many thanks
    Steve