Thread: Tondu Air rifle & FTC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tondu Air rifle & FTC

Sunday December 11th

It would be great to see some invaders from across the borders at this, going for a northern Softy approach on the main in that for a change, it will be all 40 -45 ml kills, though snappy (25ml) may slip into the pond if the water is the right height.

Also hope to see a good number of Wafta shooters for a full days shooting.

would be great to see some from here come and ahave a go. competative shooting is fun, your score is not that important but who knows you may surprise yourself. Above all else, i cant see you having anything else but a great days shooting.

there will be a :

30 shot "Northern" main course out, set out over the top ponds and finishing down by the Stats (container)
    By Northern, as a change i am planning the main course to be all full size (40 -45 ml) kills with no reducers. Though we may slip snappy in if the pond water lever is right height?

Think its £6 entry, cash prizes for 1-3 C, B, A.(AA shot in a in wafta !!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zero range -car park into Bowl. (free entry!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Extreme 10 shot.

1 point for hitting target sitting, 2 for kneeling, 3 for standing.

£1 entry, £20 first prize

target will not be that far out, around 35 -45 yards depending on wind.

Makes standing more tempting??

Italian Mini Main.

Inspired by our recent raid to italy, the "vermin" will have an italian feel it it this winter.

blue targets and lots of mini kills,
    15mm, 25mm 30mm.
    If i have enough targets and i think i do, it will be all mini kills.
    If it is all mini, no wire / obsticles in front of kills.
    There will compulsary standers and kneelers too, but no Anti Aircraft high shots as in italy !!

£1 entry, around 20 shot. £20 first prize.

Also lookig to borrow a set of sillouettes. These might come from Oaktree or Nelson.

something we dont usually put out but of interest to some

£1 entry, £10 first prize

Hope to see some of you there

Simon
    Last edited by piemanlarger; 20-10-2011 at 08:45 AM. Reason: forgot date!
    Ostler Ev2 in Warren Edwards off set (Pope) + Prem ret x45 Comp Series luepold
    Oaktree FTC
    Air Arms XTi50 Test Pilot