I receiver this from Andrew in my mail today (a few of you on here may also have received it)

If the mods feel it is in the wrong place or inappropriate feel free to move or delete it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three members of the Riflecraft team have decided to re-trace the 90 mile Tab (Tactical advance to battle) that the Parachute Regiment followed on Operation Corporate in 1982 (The Falkland War).

Two members served during that war in 2 and 3 Para, but all 3 of us are former Paratroopers at or near the ripe age of 50!

We will be tabbing with Bergan’s (Rucksacks) containing everything we need to live in the field and hope to complete this task in 7 days.

Please help us to raise funds for the Afghan Trust. A charity focussed on assisting the wounded members or bereaved relatives of Paratroopers whom served in Afghanistan

This is close to our hearts as one friend recently returned having been shot in the head and is still recovering, sadly another friend returned via Wootten Bassett.

Give whatever you can, it all counts and we will repay your generosity by sending out some photos when we are finished.

In closing, please forward this email to any friends or family you believe may be interested in supporting our brave troops.

It's easy to donate online with a credit or debit card - just go to my JustGiving page:

http://www.justgiving.com/FalklandsChallenge

JustGiving sends your donation straight to The Parachute Regiment Afghanistan Trust and automatically reclaims Gift Aid on all eligible
donations, so what you give is worth even more.

My sincere thanks

Andrew J Evans -Hendrick

Riflecraft Ltd