Thread: North West Regional Pistol Squad

North West Regional Pistol Squad

Hello Folks

The date for the next training session for the north west squad is Saturday November 12th from 1pm until 5pm at Blackburn Rifle and pistol club. There will be a session on mental training followed by a 60 shot match with the opportunity to look at grip modification.

The squad is open to all pistol shooters in the north west who wish to improve their performance.

If you want to join the squad or more details of the training, please PM me or reply to this thread

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Neil-Carter View Post
    Hello Folks

The date for the next training session for the north west squad is Saturday November 12th from 1pm until 5pm at Blackburn Rifle and pistol club. There will be a session on mental training followed by a 60 shot match with the opportunity to look at grip modification.

The squad is open to all pistol shooters in the north west who wish to improve their performance.

If you want to join the squad or more details of the training, please PM me or reply to this thread

Neil

I am very interested in this training opportunity. I am however out of the country on this day. Could you please le me know when the next squad day and what's involved in joining in.

Steve
    Wigan

Hi Steve

The next training session will be in January - date to be confirmed.

In terms of what is involved in joining in, the first step is to complete an application form to join the squad - its a one page form for your contact details and current averages. The membership fee is £10 per year plus £10 per training session attended. The training sessions are a mix of classroom teaching, practical exercises and training matches. What you are taught depends on what your needs are - if you tell us waht you need that is.

You will also be given training exercises to complete at your home or home range. Basically, the more work you put in to your shooting, the more help you will be given - the pace is up to you

Thanks

Neil

Please don't plan your meetings on my wifes birthday again - it only causes trouble!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Fear not - I'll keep the 12 clear next year (by then I'll have figured out a new way of getting you into trouble)

Quote Originally Posted by Neil-Carter View Post
    Fear not - I'll keep the 12 clear next year (by then I'll have figured out a new way of getting you into trouble)
    I knew I could trust you to do that!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi, pm sent re training session.
    Evo 10 Compact.

Hi Neil. Are you around ? I have sent a pm as I would like to attend the training day.
    Evo 10 Compact.

Hi

Just got back from holiday - I'll reply to your PM

Thanks

Neil

January Training Day

Hi Neil,

Have you sorted out a date for the Jan 2012 training day yet? I am disappointed I missed the last one but look forward to the next one.

Steve

Hi Steve

I've not set a date yet - I'm waiting on confirmation of the inter regional comp in Aldersley in February as I'd like to tie the training session to the comp. I'll post on this forum as soon as I set the date

Thanks

Neil

Hi Neil,

I have a date of 5 Feb for the Inter Region Match. I spoke to Dave P a few days ago and he was expecting to get the entry forms out very soon. You could phone Dave P or Tony at Aldersley if you need confirmation.

Rutty