Thread: Atherton Indoor Range

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Atherton Indoor Range

Hi guys,
    My name is benjamin Tickle, I have just opened Atherton indoor range in greater manchester. The range is the biggest in the country so i have plenty of room for all to shoot with a 55 yrd range able to host around 35 shooter along with two 10mtr pistol ranges and a full bench rest shoot out to 45 yrd able to seat around another 30 shooters. There is NO commitee or other such things there is only one person in charge of this club and thats me the sole owner and keeper, members are able to shoot six days a week from tuesday to thursday 12-8.30 friday 12-6 sat 9.30-6 sun 9-6 all ages are welcome however all under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, there is no cost for miners to shoot as i am keen to promote the sport to the next generation.
    Visitors are £7.50
    members £5
    membership is £75 per year
    All members will not be expected to help with anything regarding the range just shoot n scoot.
    For any further information please contact me on 07907689852
    or mail me benandesmerelda@btinternet.com
    Thanks ben

any pictures of the range yet ???

regards mike

pics

Hey up, will be putting picks on in week half painted at the moment looks like zebra crossing. rumour has it i have more paint on me than the wall!!

and contrary to popular rumour at local level, i have no financial interest in either the setting up or running of the club, bens a mate full stop.

can the person who grassed me to the dss last christmas please refrain from sticking their nose into my business and read the above taking note of the no financial interest. people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones inless they are lilly white themselves.

lols you tell em Tony, oh and by the way its isnt my mill thats getting knocked down to pave the way for tesco!!! any more gossip?

Atherton indoor range

Fully enjoyed last couple of visits to this range & hopefully back sometime this Thursday afternoon with my sidekick in tow. ( Watch that pigeon )

Dave.

YOU TO CAN HAVE A FACE LIKE MIKES BUT WHY SHOULD 2 SUFFER
    IF WORK WAS SUCH A GOOD THING IM SURE THE RICH WOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY OF KEEPING IT ALL TO THEMSELVES !!!
    Last edited by pablofernando; 25-10-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
    there is no cost for miners to shoot
    Margaret Thatcher would have loved that lol