Thread: out of interest

out of interest

I have not been visiting this site that much recently I hope that I am not putting my foot in it but J S Ramsbottom do not seem to put adds on any longer I always assumed that the site belonged to him just out of interest I just wondered why the change have I missed something.

I've got an advert at the bottom of the page; how did you avoid it?
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Since upgrading the software, the JSR logo appears on most of all of the styles, but not the default style.

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Since upgrading the software, the JSR logo appears on most of all of the styles, but not the default style.
    I do not now if it affects it at all but my computer runs on Linux and there is no mention of JSR at all but I have got an add for Hilton HHonors visa card at the bottom of the page I'm not bothered about it just curious so do JSR still own the site.

Quote Originally Posted by beagle2 View Post
    ... so do JSR still own the site.
    Yes they do.

I've not seen a JSR advert on here for about 6 months or so.

North Petherwin, Launceston - North Cornwall PL15
    I can't see any adverts on here, never have! I'm using Opera as a browser. A big plus with Opera is that watching IPlayer for example, all the ads are cut out so you can watch a 30 minute soap in around 22 minutes

The JSR logo appears in all the styles except 'Colour Theory' and 'vB4 Default Style'.

Quote Originally Posted by corvids View Post
    I can't see any adverts on here, never have! I'm using Opera as a browser. A big plus with Opera is that watching IPlayer for example, all the ads are cut out so you can watch a 30 minute soap in around 22 minutes
    Ads on the Iplayer?

Must stay away from Opera if its removing almost a third of the program you want to watch.