Thread: Original Model 66 - Left hand stock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Original Model 66 - Left hand stock

The stock is no longer available - it has been exchanged for a r/h stock.

A friend of mine has a very good Original Model 66 with a left handed stock that he does not want - he is right handed.

The stock is in excellent condition, and although worth more than a standard right handed stock ( much harder to find - less made) it is no good for him.

If anyone has an excellent r/h stock to part exchange, please contact me so I can try to arrange something positive.

Failing that he can sell it as a left hander complete and buy something else, but I know he likes this rifle so it is worth looking for an exchange deal with a rlh stock first.

Only the stock is for swapping, not the rifle. He has a buyer for the rifle if he cannot find a suitable r/h stock to convert it for his own use.
    Last edited by zooma; 06-02-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Oops! Only one Model 66 stock to swap.

Not sure how I did this, but I have ended up by having two threads when trying to correct the spelling on the first one - must have pressed the wrong button!

Please remove one of them Mr Administartor.

Sorry!

We have had an offer of a r/h stock to buy, so if that deal comes off it will solve the problem and we will then have a rare l/h stock for sale rather than one to swap.

Anyone interested in buying a l/h Model 66 stock in really nice condition?

Hi Zooma,

I have a very nice RH Original 66 stock and am looking for either a swap or buy for a LH.

I can get some photos later tonight if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    Hi Zooma,

I have a very nice RH Original 66 stock and am looking for either a swap or buy for a LH.

I can get some photos later tonight if you are interested.
    Yes I may well be interested - especially if the offer to buy a r/h stock should fall through - so please send the pictures - thanks for your offer.

I'll take some tomorrow and get them to you.

I'm really looking for a swap rather than purchase as my RH stock is a particularly nice one with some grain pattern in pale Walnut.