Thread: diana model 2

diana model 2

Hi guys can somebody please give me a price of what its worth,it came with a crosman 400 i purchased so no idea of the value... i need to put it in sales but havnt got a clue of value..the bluing is not too bad ,it has the diana huntress printed on the top and made in germany underneath..fires ok and there is a probe in the backend..fixed sights,fixed wooden grips...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tradingnow2010 View Post
    Hi guys can somebody please give me a price of what its worth,it came with a crosman 400 i purchased so no idea of the value... i need to put it in sales but havnt got a clue of value..the bluing is not too bad ,it has the diana huntress printed on the top and made in germany underneath..fires ok and there is a probe in the backend..fixed sights,fixed wooden grips...thanks

Underlever, rotating loading tap? about £40 to £60.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    Underlever, rotating loading tap? about £40 to £60.
    It'd be the first underlever pop out pistol I ever saw!!!
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Min £25- a max of £35. That includes a slight premium because it's pre-war, German one; and then knocking a bit off for the stains on the grip.
    I hope I look as good once I get past 70.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Bit sinister, those notches! wonder how many victims it's really claimed and who/what????

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    I sold a similar example (minus the notches ) for £35 plus post last summer, so imo, there lies your price minus maybe a fiver due to the notches.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

That is a Model 2 Improved, not a Model 2 - and Diana also made a Model 2 rifle wirh underlever and tap loading.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CHJF177 View Post
    Bit sinister, those notches! wonder how many victims it's really claimed and who/what????
    Probably the number of times he actually managed to hit something with it........ (quickly dons tin hat and retreats to bunker)

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Probably the number of times he actually managed to hit something with it........ (quickly dons tin hat and retreats to bunker)
    Agreed . shooting 2 handed I can just about hit a barn door at 4-5 yards with mine. found it shoots much better with darts---you can actually hit a beer can.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

They're not for shooting with, they are for reminising -'when I were a lad.....'!