Thread: HRPC Results 30/10/11

HRPC Results 30/10/11

Yet another interesting shoot today but with a few new faces. Thanks to all for the effort in setting up and to everyone else who turned up, I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Here are the results.

Dave Dawes. O. 59
    Graham Guest. O. 58
    Steve Buckley. O. 55
    Chris Furniss. O. 55
    John Waller. 22. 54(pb)
    Paul Sellers. O. 52
    Craig Goswell. O. 50
    Terry Evans. O. 50
    Simon Humphreys. O. 48
    Pete Jackson. 22. 46
    Darren Mells. 22. 45
    P. Tinham. 22. 44
    Rob Appleyard. O. 25 (only shot 14 targets)

Well shot Dave and Graham. Also well shot John on a new Pb.. Don't know if anyone else had any Pb's but if you did please speak up! Hope we didn't put too many of you off.Lol.

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Thumbs up

A huge thankyou to Dave, Steve and the HRPC lads What a lucky bunch you lot are-that woodland is bloody brilliant-the scope for challenging courses is pretty much limitless...one of the very best grounds I have seen

A great course there boys-not a single gimme-a thinkers course with very clever target placement-and as for that wind........

A big thankyou for the warm welcome you gave our friendly little group from Aldershot rifle and pistol club-be warned: we shall return....

Just one complaint though: I wish you were on my doorstep-Mr Dawes you are a lucky bugger
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Thanks John, Steve, Dave and Co for the shoot. Its true that we are blessed with such a place.

48 was a new PB for me (3 on the trot now!), but when you start so low its not so difficult. Thanks to Graham for all the coaching and loan of the gun after my scope self destructed. Awesome weapon is that - so well set up and a whole lot easier to shoot than my springer. 48 is almost embarrassingly low for such kit!

Looking forward to cracking 50 sometime soon...

Glad you enjoyed it Graham and well shot mate .

Well done to Simon and especially John for a very impressive .22 PB , nailed the very long , very reduced , unsupported 25mm stander too which
    was todays nemesis ! Fair play .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Misty1983 View Post
    Yet another interesting shoot today but with a few new faces. Thanks to all for the effort in setting up and to everyone else who turned up, I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Here are the results.

Dave Dawes. O. 59
    Graham Guest. O. 58
    Steve Buckley. O. 55
    Chris Furniss. O. 55
    John Waller. 22. 54(pb)
    Paul Sellers. O. 52
    Craig Goswell. O. 50
    Terry Evans. O. 50
    Simon Humphreys. O. 48
    Pete Jackson. 22. 46
    Darren Mells. 22. 45
    P. Tinham. 22. 44
    Rob Appleyard. O. 25 (only shot 14 targets)

Well shot Dave and Graham. Also well shot John on a new Pb.. Don't know if anyone else had any Pb's but if you did please speak up! Hope we didn't put too many of you off.Lol.

Atb

Steve
    Thanks for the hospitalilty Steve and all the other guys.
    Sorry I hadn't time to shoot the course yesterday, selling gear in two counties and shooting HTF was a bit ambitious.
    ATB

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by BOB APPLEYARD View Post
    Thanks for the hospitalilty Steve and all the other guys.
    Sorry I hadn't time to shoot the course yesterday, selling gear in two counties and shooting HTF was a bit ambitious.
    ATB

Bob
    It was worth a try though Bob Oh and they are both in West Sussex mate . lol

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[