Thread: HW100 - FSB v Weihrauch Silencer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    The standard mod works better than the shroud on its own which has the advantage of being shorter.
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Fsb is much much louder than the normal weirauch .

FSB

I have a fsb in karbine flavour, although I think it is better than a standard barrel its not quite enough, but combined with a weihrauch silencer i dont think anything can be better.

Have to agree, I've owned the FSB and Non FSB HW100's

In standard trim the FSB is not silenced enough looks great and is super pointable but needs the extra silencer which then makes it slightly longer than the HW100K

The HW100 non FSB with the Standard Weihrauch 1/2" silencer works very well and is so much quiter than a FSB in standard trim.

For the best silencing the FSB model with the add on silencer is a mouse fart and very good.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaNick View Post
    Have to agree, I've owned the FSB and Non FSB HW100's

In standard trim the FSB is not silenced enough looks great and is super pointable but needs the extra silencer which then makes it slightly longer than the HW100K

The HW100 non FSB with the Standard Weihrauch 1/2" silencer works very well and is so much quiter than a FSB in standard trim.

For the best silencing the FSB model with the add on silencer is a mouse fart and very good.
    I have both (karbine) too and the FSB is a lot quieter. Wondering whether it worth getting a large spare cylinder for the FSB to increase the shot count?

I was shooting my Airwolf next to a guy with an fsb and to be honest I think mine was quieter. I've got the hw100 with a silencer and it's better than the fsb
    I'll be back!!

I have a HW 100K FSB with the A&M cylinder, I fitted a Weihrauch silencer this gives me loads of shots and its silent, well almost, I dont think you would go far wrong.