Thread: Sharp Innova Rearsight

Sharp Innova Rearsight

Just found what I think is a Sharp Innova rearsight. Excellent condition. Anyone got any idea as to value?

depends where you well it on here i sold mine for about £20

on people are bidding upto about £50 but i dont know if the sales actually going through

The truly are 50 quid on the bay of E

Stick it on there and cash in
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Worth around £25-£30 on HERE, or put in on that auction site and cash in on the more money than sense brigade.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Just found what I think is a Sharp Innova rearsight.
    Does it look like the sight (bottom right) in this photo? That's an Innova sight.

There is a variant with fixing screw (used on some Ace's ?)
    And a variant with sideguards used on the Victory.

Edit: and a variant with V notch instead of the aperture.
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Sharp Rearsight

Tantomurata, your right its the one on the bottom right. E*** here I come. Thanks to everyone else who replied.

Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Tantomurata, your right its the one on the bottom right. E*** here I come. Thanks to everyone else who replied.
    The sight advertised on that auction site is £48, and it has been relisted more than once, what does that tell you about the asking price?..
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Quote Originally Posted by OLD JUD View Post
    The sight advertised on that auction site is £48, and it has been relisted more than once, what does that tell you about the asking price?..
    The price is fine...

it's just that the right punter has yet to show up
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

sharp rear sight

it has also been on gunstar and not sold, add another £150-200 and you can buy all the rest of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    it has also been on gunstar and not sold, add another £150-200 and you can buy all the rest of the gun.
    or probably only add 100 quid

Innovas are ten a penny (I have 12) but rear sights are rare (I only have 6)

Some months ago, I found one of these rattling around in my parts box and donated it to a deserving BBS member. Surprised to hear it's worth anything! Doesn't look like much of a rearsight, does it? You'll be telling me BSA foresight hoods are worth £50 next. I must go and have a rummage.

D.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Rear Sight

There's worse to come I've just found a Walther LP53 rearsight. Its broken but I've worked out how to fix it.