Thread: Sharp Innova Rearsight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Tantomurata, your right its the one on the bottom right. E*** here I come. Thanks to everyone else who replied.
    The sight advertised on that auction site is £48, and it has been relisted more than once, what does that tell you about the asking price?..
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Quote Originally Posted by OLD JUD View Post
    The sight advertised on that auction site is £48, and it has been relisted more than once, what does that tell you about the asking price?..
    The price is fine...

it's just that the right punter has yet to show up
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

sharp rear sight

it has also been on gunstar and not sold, add another £150-200 and you can buy all the rest of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    it has also been on gunstar and not sold, add another £150-200 and you can buy all the rest of the gun.
    or probably only add 100 quid

Innovas are ten a penny (I have 12) but rear sights are rare (I only have 6)
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.