Thread: Valuation sharp innova what’s it worth?

Valuation sharp innova what’s it worth?

Hi I have an old sharp innova down at my parents’ house I didn’t think it would be worth much but someone I was talking to said they can be sold for £100 or more is that correct.

The stock wood work is ok for age (but I think it has been cut down a bit on the stock but can’t be Shore).

And the plastic where the barrel goes in to the block has a bit broken on it but it doesn’t affect its performance it’s still very accurate.

Would it be worth giving it a refurbish or should I just keep it as a gun I enjoy shooting when I go back down to visit in the summer .

Not rare in the UK ... but they are impossible to find in the states . You can sell it on the Yellow Classified listings for 250/300 dollars, not including shipping. at less in less than an hour I would say. Costs nothing to join. For what I see some people paying in the UK , I'd keep it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

i would say its well worth the effort,i got my first a couple of years ago and seen its value rise fairly steadily.
    for two reasons in my opinion,they are still obtainable to a degree and also are subject to the novelty cycle which seems to revolve around
    certain marks, the innova and associated pneumatics are typical of this tendency for the quirky and unusual .
    if it retains its original rear sight its a real plus,but the chip in the breech may well be fixable for a very modest re-enumeration
    give eric and andy[herpquest]a shout they not only made an invisable repair on the chipped breech but fitted a silencer adapter
    to boot,great if you want silent plinking in the back garden although theres no getting away from innova clack! when pumping up
    this can be reduced with a strip of rubber under the front of the pump arm.and if the seals do go as the inevitably will they can be
    fixed .as for price condition is crucial as always but good ones are up for £150 upwards so dont let yourself be short changed see
    gunstar £175 for a nice one.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Cheers Guys
    I have had this gun for about 20 years it has taken well over 1200 rabbits and only needed o rings on the bolt replaced.
    So I think you are right this little gun has earned the right to a spruce up.
    I probably won’t sell it as it holds so many good memories which are rekindled when I visit every summer.
    But it is good to get a ball park price it was more than I was expecting
    THANK YOU