Thread: You know it's got to be rare when you can barely find proof of it's existence...

You know it's got to be rare when you can barely find proof of it's existence...

So here it is:

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=3547889

Yes, that would be a Haenel.

The beautiful lines on this gun no doubt contributed to the final price achieved.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

You know it's got to be rare when you can barely find proof of it's existence...

BSF model 65.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

A Venom HW55T in .22, now that would be rare!!!

Yes, that's a rare one indeed! The East Germans used it for their variation on the moving target sport of "running boar" shooting. They called it "running dog"*

*i.e. of capitalism
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Yes, that's a rare one indeed! The East Germans used it for their variation on the moving target sport of "running boar" shooting. They called it "running dog"*

*i.e. of capitalism

Could that explain why the only Original 50B & 35Bs target rifles Ive seen have been in .22 cal?

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

A lot of the later model Haenels are quite rare as production in the late 80's and early 90's was not great by modern standards. I have a Haenel 400 bolt action which is a comparatively rare gun compared to the similar 510, which it replaced in 1991. There seem to be a lot of foreign collectors of these late production guns,and due to their comparative rarity they often make good money - especially on e-gun .

Info on these later Haenels is also hard to come by, as the later Haenels records were destroyed in the various changes of ownership and moves that happen during and after the re-unification of Germany.

Lakey

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    So here it is:

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=3547889

Yes, that would be a Haenel.

The beautiful lines on this gun no doubt contributed to the final price achieved.
    Waffen sport Schneider had one for sale a while back

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I think they only made it in small numbers, really so at the Olympics the 'showcase of Communism' i.e. East Germany didn't have to use Capitalist air rifles to stay competitive. I expect the other Eastern bloc teams were tooled up with the same for the same reason. got to be the strangest cocking arrangement ever though, rear-hinged verticle overlever, biazarre.