Thread: Hello from Kent

Hello from Kent

Hello,
    First post here thought i'd join as I am new to air rifle shooting, I've just bought my first rifles Webley raider 2 and a diana mod25, Hopefully i will be able to squeeze any information i need from the vast amount of members on this forum and then hopefully in time i will be able to pass on the knowledge that i have learnt to others.
    Thanks Brad

hi and welcome

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

You are very welcome here Brad.

Good to have another member from Shep's Country
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

welcome

whatever information you shall seek,you will always find at least 1 person on here, that will steer you in the right direction, a great source of information,on just about everything,you wont regret joining,welcome,Den

Quote Originally Posted by basa View Post
    whatever information you shall seek,you will always find at least 1 person on here, that will steer you in the right direction, a great source of information,on just about everything,you wont regret joining,welcome,Den
    Den, you forgot to say "and whatever gun you're selling, at any time of the day or night, chance are I'll buy it..."

Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.