Thread: silly question from newbie

silly question from newbie

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, I used to own a Webley Tempest as a youngster and love to get my hands on one again but am i right in thinking that there isn't a 'for sale' section on the forum due to laws on the sale on airguns, or is it just that i can't find it. If the later is the case can someone direct me to it please?

Many thanks

Luke

You just need to make a few more posts then you might get let into the sales section.
    Zastava Owners Club.

I think you need 10 posts to gain access to the sails section.

when you joined the site you was sent a pm by the bbs which said that you need read the rules and to make post to get into certain sections ie: sales, before someone jumps in i am not having a pop at you, and i'm not a newby on here i joined about 5+ yrs ago but due to situations i lost my sign in details so rejoined

Smile

Ok, cheers for the info guys.

Welcome to the Forum.

If you have a few minutes, please have a read of the super-sticky thread <Here>

While it may seem intimidating to see such a tranche of rules and ettiquette, most of it is relatively simple, and goes a long way toward explaining how the forums work, and what you can expect while using the facilities and sections available.

If you have a problem. please feel free to contact a member of the Admin / Moderation Team.

regards,

Richard.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.