Thread: TH-W shoot 13th Nov 2011

TH-W shoot 13th Nov 2011

What a great day's shoot. Good weather, good company, good food, good course and of course plenty of banter. What more could one ask?

Tony was running about like a little kid when the sweety shop has opened. His rifle was fixed but it's a pity he has forgotten how to shoot it as he did better with his springer last week, and he hadn't shot that for weeks! That was even after he was told which end to hold. Maybe he should get an appointment at Specsavers, or stick to the springer.

Harry was modelling the latest fashion in corsets, having forgone the suspenders and stockings. I'm getting worried about him!
    I just hope to god he doesn't start wearing white stillettoes. He claimed a bad back but I'm not so sure.

Young Yatesy was suitably quiet after being chastised for trying to sow his wild oats at a party with a young lady of dubious repute. His girlfriend found out prety quickly. Unfortunately she was not at the party so he is in deep doo-doo with that one. Oh what a tangled web we weave!

Who said TH-W was no patch on Peyton Place??

After all the banter and p~~s taking it was salutory to remember that it was Remembrance Sunday and we dutifull held a 2 mins silence at 11 o'clock only broken by one person who was instantly fined £5.00 which went to Help for Heroes.

A great day out, if a long one, and one of many.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Correction Uncle, i instantly donated, i was not fined.

DAVE

My appollogies, I must have heard it wrong. Good on you though for donating.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    What a great day's shoot. Good weather, good company, good food, good course and of course plenty of banter. What more could one ask?

Tony was running about like a little kid when the sweety shop has opened. His rifle was fixed but it's a pity he has forgotten how to shoot it as he did better with his springer last week, and he hadn't shot that for weeks! That was even after he was told which end to hold. Maybe he should get an appointment at Specsavers, or stick to the springer.

Harry was modelling the latest fashion in corsets, having forgone the suspenders and stockings. I'm getting worried about him!
    I just hope to god he doesn't start wearing white stillettoes. He claimed a bad back but I'm not so sure.

Young Yatesy was suitably quiet after being chastised for trying to sow his wild oats at a party with a young lady of dubious repute. His girlfriend found out prety quickly. Unfortunately she was not at the party so he is in deep doo-doo with that one. Oh what a tangled web we weave!

Who said TH-W was no patch on Peyton Place??

After all the banter and p~~s taking it was salutory to remember that it was Remembrance Sunday and we dutifull held a 2 mins silence at 11 o'clock only broken by one person who was instantly fined £5.00 which went to Help for Heroes.

A great day out, if a long one, and one of many.
    Bloody hell Uncle Albert, This is better then watching Eastenders lol

As for my bad back my score shows that i was suffering all day

Fantastic day again and no i dont own any suspenders or stiletoes So please behave yourself lol