Thread: Youngest AA Grade at 11 years old

Youngest AA Grade at 11 years old

Does anyone know of any young shooter who has achieved AA grade below 11 years of age?
    We have a young star at Redfearns Dylan Varney who as achieved AA grade at 11 years old.
    Is he the youngest??
    Don't save up for a rainy day spend it on a sunny one!!!!!
    AA S200 .177 Hawke 3-9x50 ir, AA S400 .177 Walther 4-12x50 ir, Steyr LG100 FT .177 Barley Big Nikko, Hw 80 RWS 3-9x40,

not sure mate. i wish hin all the luck in the world.

he shot his first competition with me last year at ponty. it was a hft course, he's now took to ft, but he's very good at hft too. he's a natural.

i bet some of the top shots are preying that he'll find beer and women soon. lol.

i was watching him shoot at anston a couple of months ago and it's great to see such a young lad drop standers and knealers with no problem at all. good on him.

[QUOTE=eyewitnesss;5211232]Does anyone know of any young shooter who has achieved AA grade below 11 years of age?
    We have a young star at Redfearns Dylan Varney who as achieved AA grade at 11 years old.
    Is he the youngest??

While we are on the subject does anyone know who might be the oldest to achieve AA . Dave Mitchell?? Lol PS well done young man Dylan I mean!!!!!
    To finish first first you must finish

They certainly broke the mold with Dylan.

I'm not 100% sure .....but did he start off with a combo rifle?
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

yougest shooter

i o m im only 40 i had a big paper round and i made A GRAID , as for dillen he now shoots a s400 in a mpr stock with nikko mk2 on top , maybe AA WOULD GIVE HIM A EV2. DAVE

very good Dave 40 ha ha round the waist maybe
    To finish first first you must finish

Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    They certainly broke the mold with Dylan.

I'm not 100% sure .....but did he start off with a combo rifle?
    Not sure about this Chris but i think he started with one of the guns you supply in the draw to the young starters could be good publicity for the sport here?
    What do you think?
    Don't save up for a rainy day spend it on a sunny one!!!!!
    AA S200 .177 Hawke 3-9x50 ir, AA S400 .177 Walther 4-12x50 ir, Steyr LG100 FT .177 Barley Big Nikko, Hw 80 RWS 3-9x40,

Quote Originally Posted by eyewitnesss View Post
    Not sure about this Chris but i think he started with one of the guns you supply in the draw to the young starters could be good publicity for the sport here?
    What do you think?
    I'n sure he did but i'll confirm with his dad at the WL on Sunday
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us