Thread: Hello From St. Louis

Hello From St. Louis

I really live 50 miles West of St. Louis in Foristell, but who ever heard of Foristell?

I shot and competed in air pistol since I was 12. My first pistol was a Crossman pump 22 which I still own and it still works after thousands of shots. Along the way I owned FWB 65 and 90, Skanaker, Pardini, and Steyr. The last two were CO2 guns. The Steyr was by far my favorite. I now own a Baikal IZH46. I am thinking about getting back into air pistol if I can find any organized shooting in this area. Those new compressed air guns look very appealing.

I am also hoping to fulfill a long time desire to own a decent air rifle. To that end I am on a continuing search for an FWB 601 or 602. If I do decide to get into compressed air pistols then I am going to set my sights on a compressed air rifle.

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Hello and Welcome to the BBS.

Just out of curiosity are the air pistols limited to 6 ft /lb and air rifles to 12 ft / lb in St Louis?.

ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Hello and Welcome to the BBS.

Just out of curiosity are the air pistols limited to 6 ft /lb and air rifles to 12 ft / lb in St Louis?.

ATB
    Not that I am aware of.

hi and welcome