Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thw 27th nov springer & pistol comp (guests welcome)

Thumbs up Thw 27th nov springer & pistol comp (guests welcome)

This sunday is our second springer & pistol comp of our season.

We will have a 30 target course set up around our wood and pistol range.

We also have a well stocked plinking range and a zero lane for last minute adjustments.

All the usual FREE GRUB, TEA, COFFEE, HOT CHOCOLATE, but cans are 50p.

Safety brief 10-15am
    comp starts straight away.

Hope to see you there, might even have a go with a springer myself!

S-G-L

Oh dear, another early start!!

My how we have to suffer for our pleasures! Looking forward to it even though we will have to force ourselves to partake of the golden nectar after the shoot.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Springer Sunday

Uncle

Looking forward to it,i need to get out in the open this weekend
    To have a Springer shoot,hay ho
    May the lead be with me
    AA EV2 .177 MTC 10x44
    HW100T Ginb .177 MTC 10x44
    www.rochfordac.co.uk

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Big thanks for today Tony & Karen,

Im sure uncle will have something to say about this post with his wondering mind lol

See you all on sunday.

Your not going to let Tony beat you again, are you Dave?
    Dan grades do it best !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

Im sure uncle will have something to say about this post with his wondering mind lol

See you all on sunday.

Your very welcome harry!

Hey!! Who's been telling porkies?
    Who is spreading nasty rumours that I have a wandering mind.

At my last medical it was confirmed that I don't have a mind. I don't have space for a mind. What space there is, is full of shooting and golf; rimfire, shotguns and air-rifles.

The rest of it is full of recipes for bunny burgers, saussages, ways of cooking pigeon breasts and other assorted game.

I have to say that recently I have been eating so much bunny that I am starting to look lovingly at lettuce leaves. What a way to live:

Sleeping - eating - bonking - sleeping - bonking - eating - bonking - eating - sleeping.
    What more could you want?
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

What's happened, aren't we allowed to take the p~~s out of Tony any more?

What a boring time we are going to have if we can't take the p~~s out of someone. He might get the idea that we don't care anymore!

Any sign of Tisme coming down Sunday? We coould always start on him/her. Maybe Harry frightened him/her away by threatening to show him his nipples.

NOT A PRETTY SIGHT I SHOULD IMAGINE!!!!!!

Daren't start on Karen as we all know the old addage, "Never take the p~~s out of a woman with a gun."

Mind you she did beat Tony last shoot. Quite convincingly if I remember. Ha, Ha.
    Last edited by Uncle Albert; 24-11-2011 at 01:26 AM.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Hey!! Who's been telling porkies?
    Who is spreading nasty rumours that I have a wandering mind.

At my last medical it was confirmed that I don't have a mind. I don't have space for a mind. What space there is, is full of shooting and golf; rimfire, shotguns and air-rifles.

The rest of it is full of recipes for bunny burgers, saussages, ways of cooking pigeon breasts and other assorted game.

I have to say that recently I have been eating so much bunny that I am starting to look lovingly at lettuce leaves. What a way to live:

Sleeping - eating - bonking - sleeping - bonking - eating - bonking - eating - sleeping.
    What more could you want?

How about taking me bunny bashing with you next time uncle, I used to have land in Enfield but cant find anything round hear and im having withdrawal symptoms lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

See you all on sunday.

Its better for uncle albert to have a wondering mind rather than wandering hands

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    Its better for uncle albert to have a wondering mind rather than wandering hands
    And i guess if his mind is wondering then he wont think about taking the p~~s out of Tony and his daystate lol

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    You speak for yourself. Wasn't it Churchill who said, "A man is only as old as the woman he is feeling!"

I just read Harry's post again. "A wondering mind?" What's that? Is it some out of body experience or a recognition of a mind that always questions things?

If that's the case then ponder this:

1. What part of the body makes all that fluff that accumulates in your navel?
    2. After mating a dog always sits down and licks his genitles. Why? Hasn't he had enough?
    3. If the latter is the case why doesn't he get back on the bitch?
    4. Light travels at approximately 186,000 miles per second (give or take a few). If the Star ship enterprise fired a Photon torpedo when travelling at the speed of light then how the heck does the light get out of the barrel, as nothing can travel faster than the speed of light?
    5. According to the theory of relativity the light should not be able to get out of the barrel. Ergo why don't they blow themselves up?
    6. I am sure that doctors have still to discover parts of the human body. What part stores diced carrot? That always comes out when you are sick, don't they Karen?
    7. What is the final value of mathematical Pi? You try it. Divide 22 by 7 and keep going.
    8. The wavelength of light is measured in Nanometers. That is 10 -9. Who has got a ruler that small?
    9. Why do we have pubic hair? If it's for keeping us warm then why do we still have it as I'm bloody sure that it don't work

All these questions and more. I constantly ponder these questions when I have a few minutes spare. But then again I'm an interesting sort of chap (or a bloody lunatic.)
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Thats some clever sh~t uncle but i think you need to get out more lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    You speak for yourself. Wasn't it Churchill who said, "A man is only as old as the woman he is feeling!"

I just read Harry's post again. "A wondering mind?" What's that? Is it some out of body experience or a recognition of a mind that always questions things?

If that's the case then ponder this:

1. What part of the body makes all that fluff that accumulates in your navel?
    2. After mating a dog always sits down and licks his genitles. Why? Hasn't he had enough?
    3. If the latter is the case why doesn't he get back on the bitch?
    4. Light travels at approximately 186,000 miles per second (give or take a few). If the Star ship enterprise fired a Photon torpedo when travelling at the speed of light then how the heck does the light get out of the barrel, as nothing can travel faster than the speed of light?
    5. According to the theory of relativity the light should not be able to get out of the barrel. Ergo why don't they blow themselves up?
    6. I am sure that doctors have still to discover parts of the human body. What part stores diced carrot? That always comes out when you are sick, don't they Karen?
    7. What is the final value of mathematical Pi? You try it. Divide 22 by 7 and keep going.
    8. The wavelength of light is measured in Nanometers. That is 10 -9. Who has got a ruler that small?
    9. Why do we have pubic hair? If it's for keeping us warm then why do we still have it as I'm bloody sure that it don't work

All these questions and more. I constantly ponder these questions when I have a few minutes spare. But then again I'm an interesting sort of chap (or a bloody lunatic.)
    WOW!! Uncle Albert, where did all that come from? You definately have a wondering mind

Oh, not sure about the diced carrot, you will have to ask poor Ant about that

Boing!

See you all tomorow
    Dan grades do it best !!!