Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm, whats it worth?

Beretta PX4 Storm, whats it worth?

I am entirely unsure where to post this topic so I expect the full wrath of the mods of this post is inappropriate or in the wrong place.

I was thinking of getting an air-rifle (there is a nice one in the sales section I have my eye on) but I can't really afford it. I have however been considering selling one of my two pistols, specifically my Umarex Beretta. I was just wondering what sort of price would be reasonable to put it up for in the sales section?

The gun was £180 new and I got it about 13 months ago. Its only ever been shot indoors and has had about 2000 pellets max through it.

maybe about £120 ono ?, i have one of these & it is a fine co2 fun pistol.

good luck

Second hand I think they're worth around £100. I was offered one for £100 and that was too much for me but I'm sure it would fetch that if given time.
    The recon version goes for a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by subaru swift View Post
    maybe about £120 ono ?, i have one of these & it is a fine co2 fun pistol.

good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by junaid8 View Post
    Second hand I think they're worth around £100. I was offered one for £100 and that was too much for me but I'm sure it would fetch that if given time.
    The recon version goes for a little more.
    Thanks for the replies guys, I think 100 is closer to the mark as I have since found the gun for 150 new. It seems I went to an expensive (and as it turned out afterwards, rubbish) dealer when I got it.

I'll see what others think

Try a search and look for threads in Sales. Some variation there they seem to have gone for £70 to £95 posted recently. Depends a bit on if people are looking for one I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    Try a search and look for threads in Sales. Some variation there they seem to have gone for £70 to £95 posted recently. Depends a bit on if people are looking for one I guess.
    What keywords did you search for? thought I tried 'PX4 Storm' and it didn't work, but I just tried it there and it did!

I will have a look there, thanks man!